ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My running warehouse wool Greys just shipped too. That was quick, I was also thinking of canceling and ordering from champs.

Can you point me in the direction of where the prime savings is located on the website? I'm about to chat with Amazon, just want to be prepared.
The prime savings is 15% (27$ on the 3m UB) and is automatically applied to "eligible" sneakers.  Just tell the rep you were supposed to get 15% off on the order and you want to make sure it went through because you don't see it on your order..they should adjust it on the fly....

The prime savings is 15% (27$ on the 3m UB) and is automatically applied to "eligible" sneakers.  Just tell the rep you were supposed to get 15% off on the order and you want to make sure it went through because you don't see it on your order..they should adjust it on the fly....
Yep, just took care of it. Amazon CS rocks man, they always take care of the customer.

Hey guys. I usually hate these questions about sizing because I think for the most part brands run relatively similar, but I'm not familiar with Ultra Boost and I wear a 13 in New Balance 998. 13 in Asics. Am I ok? I want the 3m, tan and the grey wools. And I found one. Are these super narrow? Do they stretch? Thanks guys.
Saw this tweet from @vtownkicksz

What the 3Ms look like uncagedView media item 1870229

I'm not a fan on uncaging but these came out dope...I'm still on the fence about the 3Ms they look like some regular blk/white UBs I think I just have to see em in person to appreciate em

Those purple ash's :smokin.

My high school colors were purple/white and I'm a Vikings fan, so yeah, wish I coulda copped those!

Last edited:
View media item 1868453

This is the first time seeing any mention or a picture of the Ash Purple UBs. How long ago did these drop?

BTW, This is my first post here. I recently discovered this forum when I Googled "how to clean white Ultra Boosts". This is a really cool community with great exchange of ideas. Keep it up.

After reading about 100 pages of this forum you guys make me want to find another pair of OG Black and Purple UBs. I wore my first pair down to the boost.
Do you think Adidas will restock the OGs? I am looking for a size 11?

Last edited:
Those purple ash's
smokin.gif

My high school colors were purple/white and I'm a Vikings fan, so yeah, wish I coulda copped those!
Sorry about last week. (Seattle fan here)

it will most likely be online drop as well, and possibly in more than 1 webshop. But don't expect it to be an easy cop, even if the model is ugly. People eat up collabs. 
Thanks! I work in SF and I've been waiting for a chance to grab some NMDs so maybe by the grace of the boost gods I'll be able to snag a pair of that Nice Kicks collab.

Last edited:
View media item 1869872
Waiting for the NMDs to restock and my bank account has ulcers from all this eating I've done in the last few months.
For some reason I don't think we're going to get a restock on the NMD, it's been over a month and there has never been one. Most likely the only NMD's we will be seeing are future colorways. I'm pissed that I didn't purchase them when they initially dropped, no way in Hell theses things are worth the resell prices on eBay.

Seattle win football games solely on miracles and mistakes by opposing teams. My girl's a 'hawks fan. 

I think 4.5, but don't UB's come in grade school sizes too?

GRADE SCHOOL?!?!?! No way. I hope you are right, but I couldn't possibly have missed GS sizes.

I didn't even know they made 4.5, which is good since my son is in that 3.5/4 stage.

Back
Top Bottom