ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I only saw 1 pic comparing the 2, and hard for me to tell the material differences.  Can you help by pointing me to it?  I went back quite a few pages.  Thanks!
Greys are wool and have some hints of black in the knit.  More toned down colorway. 

Silver LTDs have the regular primeknit and pop more

Last edited:
Tried to cop that 14 on adc with no luck  
ohwell.gif

Got my first pair of Ultra Boost thanks to NT. Got them from Roadrunner for 139 after tax. I did a little unboxing and first thoughts and impressions. Thanks guys. I like them them. They're more comfortable than I thought they would be.

Anybody who owns a pair of UB with the release model soles and the new improved sole notice a significant improvement in traction/durability?

Anybody who owns a pair of UB with the release model soles and the new improved sole notice a significant improvement in traction/durability?
Quite a few people already had them and said that the wear down is at a slower rate.

But if I'm not wrong, most complain the OG soles wearing down very fast initially to the almost flat condition where it kinda just stops there though.

But continental soles in general makes the sole a bit stiffer compared to OG rubber.

Not my review but just what I read from here.

Didn't get the OGs because of the sole issue as I'm gonna use it for gym, maybe I was over thinking if but just wanted a sole that could last long.

Even though I really liked the OG Black and Purple heel, before it was all the rage recently.

You can't wash pure boosts in washing machines because of the suede on the heel and tongue right?

Nope. Main difference is durability.

adidas claims the new outsole has 30% more grip, I'd estimate it's more like 5%.

Does anyone know where I can find the black & purps for under retail? Hell, I might take them at retail if they're fading away. Size 10.5. Thanks!

I actually bought a pair at HoH yesterday. They're still full priced but I was able to use the military discount. I'm glad I was able to pick up the color way after so
Long. Probably my favorite after the whites.

You can try to see if you can find them in stock on the Foot Locker store stock locator. That's what I did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom