ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These new EQT drops with boost sole is the cold truth ...

Gonna hold on to my wallet until they go a bit under the retail.

the (louder) one with the digi print will be copped 
smokin.gif

Was shopping at barneys yesterday and they had the 3ms. Wondering if they'll be getting the creams too..

Also was surprised at how similar the shape and sillhouette of the shoe is to the 350. Side by side it's pretty crazy. Seems Kanye really took his influence from the ub.

Was shopping at barneys yesterday and they had the 3ms. Wondering if they'll be getting the creams too..

Also was surprised at how similar the shape and sillhouette of the shoe is to the 350. Side by side it's pretty crazy. Seems Kanye really took his influence from the ub.

really? I don't really see the similarities in silhouette.

you haven't seen one of the shoes if you think they look similar.

So a womens 4 (in adidas) is what in mens? 3? Trying to cop a pair for my son.

you haven't seen one of the shoes if you think they look similar.

So a womens 4 (in adidas) is what in mens? 3? Trying to cop a pair for my son.

Yup, women's 4 is men's 3. Awesome they even make em that small. Your son's feet are gonna be mad spoiled haha.

IMO there's way more obvious silhouette similarities to the NMD and the 350. I own TD 350s and core black NMD and the feel of the boost is similar. The Primeknit uppers feel similar (they non existent).

I would call the NMD Adidas Original's version of the Yeezy 350 with some tweaks; NMDs feel more stable because of the EVA plugs. UB definitely have a plush, springy cushioning.

really? I don't really see the similarities in silhouette.
I mean they have their own distinctive features, but virtually they are very similar in silhouette to me. I was wearing 350's and tried on the ub on one foot, and just the overall shape was very close, despite their own characteristics.

Last edited:
IMO there's way more obvious silhouette similarities to the NMD and the 350. I own TD 350s and core black NMD and the feel of the boost is similar. The Primeknit uppers feel similar (they non existent).

I would call the NMD Adidas Original's version of the Yeezy 350 with some tweaks; NMDs feel more stable because of the EVA plugs. UB definitely have a plush, springy cushioning.
I'd agree with you. The NMD seems even more similar to the 350 now that you mention that. I was just mentioning the similarities as before I thought the 350 and UB were such different styles of shoes, but when I tried them side by side I just felt the overall shape of the shoe was there in both. Definitely 2 very distinctive sneakers in the details.

With as popular as boost is right now I'm shocked they would completely remove Boost from the branding of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom