ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think thats his point.... the continental sole is now here, so now his buying starts again. hence "heere we go"

i think thats his point.... the continental sole is now here, so now his buying starts again. hence "heere we go"

Yea... Pictures show continental soles. I had to grab just to see the difference. Anyone seen a picture of these in the wild yet?

i thought he meant that he's tempted to buy them but wasn't going to until they pushed out continental soles (not knowing the 3M's are continental soles, hence why he hasn't bought them yet but only tempted to because maybe he just likes the 3M part). Getting repetitive but whatever.

with so many colors scheduled out, it's easy to pick and choose your variety. IMO, if you own the OG black/purple and/or either of the core blacks, I don't see the huge desire for the 3M. So far, I'm only waiting for those olives and the heather grey 2.0's. 

Last edited:
The black and grey 3M Ultra Boosts on RRS are really nice. I'll wait until they release somewhere else since I can't stand RRS.

Is $199 going to be the new retail for the Ultra Boost? That's awful if so.

Really like those, Olives, Burgundys and the Off-White pair in the Instagram post.

I think $199 is just the price for the LTD ultra boosts. I could be wrong but I think that's what the Silver LTDs retailed for...either way I doubt they're jacking the price up like that across the board.

with so many colors scheduled out, it's easy to pick and choose your variety. IMO, if you own the OG black/purple and/or either of the core blacks, I don't see the huge desire for the 3M. So far, I'm only waiting for those olives and the heather grey 2.0's. 

Sounds like the heather greys are a "friends & family" release but who knows.

Very curious to see the 3Ms on feet

So the Fall boost keep the same pattern but continental soles... Like how Apple does it - the Ultra Boost 'S'. My bank account has a hangover it can't shake. Too many release parties.

Last edited:
Sounds like the heather greys are a "friends & family" release but who knows.

Very curious to see the 3Ms on feet
I meant these heather greys. I said 2.0 because these were the first leaked pictures of the continental soles. We don't know if the friends and family release have 2.0 soles. 

@alden80  don't you have these?

Yeah that was my point, I thought I had more time! I guess technically I do since it sounds like the 3M doesn't actually come out till Nov, but still, adidas is getting ready to take all my money.

with this said....
RRS called me yesterday to verify my purchase. i took that opportunity to ask about the lead time, whether it would be accurate or not. she responded and said they would not know until they heard from adidas on the shipment coming in Monday or Tuesday (being today or tomorrow) and i mentioned to her that it stated Nov 30. she said "oh well then maybe thats the case, or you might be fortunate and get them really early!"

moral of the story, either she had no clue, or we might just get these puppies this week and don't know it yet. time will tell.

with this said....
RRS called me yesterday to verify my purchase. i took that opportunity to ask about the lead time, whether it would be accurate or not. she responded and said they would not know until they heard from adidas on the shipment coming in Monday or Tuesday (being today or tomorrow) and i mentioned to her that it stated Nov 30. she said "oh well then maybe thats the case, or you might be fortunate and get them really early!"

moral of the story, either she had no clue, or we might just get these puppies this week and don't know it yet. time will tell.
Damn, yeah that lead time is the main reason I haven't placed an order yet. If I knew I'd get them next week I'd order a pair right now.

I meant these heather greys. I said 2.0 because these were the first leaked pictures of the continental soles. We don't know if the friends and family release have 2.0 soles. 

@alden80  don't you have these?
Ah yeah I remember those popping up on eBay and I had a chance to buy them but I had just been burned on some fake white UBs (got my money back though) and I didn't believe these were authentic at the time, mainly because of the different cage. It's not one of my favorite colorways but I can see why people are stoked on them. I'm hoping we'll get an official announcement of a few new colorways within the next couple weeks...

Man I would like to preorder the 3M boosts but I found some og black and purples at an omega sports yesterday and now that I've seen them in person I really want them. I'll just wait till Friday for payday and to see if any other surprises show up like more on feet pics of the 3M or a new cw

I think $199 is just the price for the LTD ultra boosts. I could be wrong but I think that's what the Silver LTDs retailed for...either way I doubt they're jacking the price up like that across the board.

My Silver LTD's were $180.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's now a $20 price increase for everybodys Continental outsoles.

LTD silvers were retailed for $180. The only explanation for the $20 price jump might be the 3M material. 
My Silver LTD's were $180.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's now a $20 price increase for everybodys Continental outsoles.
Word for some reason I thought the silver LTDs were more expensive. Regardless, I think vinotwofour is right on this, the 3M material probably accounts for the price hike. I highly doubt they're going to charge an extra $20 for continental outsoles, A LOT of adidas running shoes already use continental outsoles. It's kind of surprising they didn't use it from the start on the UBs considering how many other models already do.

The outsole on the Los Angeles is a little different than the ones they're putting on the new UBs, presumably the same rubber but in a slightly different pattern, but I'm sure they'll still be squeaky. The outsoles on my current UBs are pretty squeaky on the floors at my work but pretty much all my sneakers aside from Vans squeak like crazy on this floor. Is what it is, I've never let a little squeak deter me. It's like a mating call, letting people know you've got fresh kicks.

Back
Top Bottom