ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are both of these SNS collabs? Where did these pics come from? You're definitely the first person to post them here.
saw them on my facebook feed.
the first one is the supposedly the highsnobiety collab
Ah yeah, I see they were posted in the Ultra Boost facebook group.

Definitely interesting. Not as exciting as I had hoped though. Need to see more pics.

Looks like they both have leather instead of plastic cages. And the hole punch tab on the tongue. Otherwise they don't seem all that different from existing colorways.

I notice the hole punch out is pretty much exactly where they normally put the size tag in the shoe. Wonder where it'll move to instead, I've always disliked the size tag being there since if you wear really low socks and the size tag makes direct contact with the skin, especially on a new pair that's still pretty tight around the ankle, it can really irritate the skin.

Last edited:
Does anyone know any websites where I can trade my white ubs for a bigger size ? Also if anyone is interested in trading 10.5 for 11 pm me

im sure you guys seen it already but
HEATTT. 

What's the difference between the top pic of black UBs and the regular blacks that cost 80£?

Adidas trying to compete against the grail of all time Nike Flyknit Trainer Whites 
roll.gif

Does anyone know any websites where I can trade my white ubs for a bigger size ? Also if anyone is interested in trading 10.5 for 11 pm me
I'll cop them if you don't want the 3M's or All Whites, but what size do you have 11's or 10.5?

im sure you guys seen it already but
HEATTT. 

What's the difference between the top pic of black UBs and the regular blacks that cost 80£?

Adidas trying to compete against the grail of all time Nike Flyknit Trainer Whites 
roll.gif
The top one is a dark grey, not black. You can see the lining is actually black, as is part of the torsion system in the outsole. These both supposedly have leather cages instead of plastic.

Did the ubs with the continental sole already drop ? I heard people saying the ubs are super slippery on some surfaces haven't worn mine out yet due to the weather

If they are both the final colors for the collabs then I'm disappointed....so much potential with the uppers and this is the result?

Did the ubs with the continental sole already drop ? I heard people saying the ubs are super slippery on some surfaces haven't worn mine out yet due to the weather
The 3M/reflective LTD UBs have the continental sole. I'm wearing them right now. Definitely seems a little more solid, to be honest they're not quite as soft & bouncy as the ogs. I've never had slippage with the UBs except for wearing them in the rain and we don't get much of that in Los Angeles these days so I can't say how they fare on wet surfaces just yet.

Also, the wave pattern colorways that are starting to drop now have the new continental outsole.

All these 3M UB pics got me feeling some type of way. Has it been confirmed that Dec 5 these will release on ADC, RRS or others?

All these 3M UB pics got me feeling some type of way. Has it been confirmed that Dec 5 these will release on ADC, RRS or others?
Nothing "confirmed", the original source of that release date is this site: http://www.fashion-press.net/news/20166

Everyone who cited that as the release date got it from that site, adidas never announced an official date for them.

I'd keep an eye out though...would be very surprised if they didn't start dropping other places.

i'm digging that charcoal/matte black flavor. glad i held off on the core blacks/wool now.
They're nice, but don't seem necessary since I have both regular & wool core blacks. Might still get em, gonna have to see better pics to decide.

Now we just wait to find out the price point...

Back
Top Bottom