ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:
just wait for the restock lol..^^ Adidas is gunna keep restocking these till these are out of style!!
+1...  I wouldn't pay resell on these as they will prob restock...  if not, might as well wait and they will prob drop a v2

$255 is not such a bad price considering that it's including shipping. He's making what? $20-30 profit depending on what shipping method he uses.

$255 is not such a bad price considering that it's including shipping. He's making what? $20-30 profit depending on what shipping method he uses.
probably no profit. ebay fees will run him 20 to 30 bucks, and he's shipping from ATL to LA. 

Thanks for everyone's concerns about the pricing! But I also wanna know if they're legit lol. There's been a bit of unauthorized authentics floating around and I'm very weary these days. 

Just got hit with $55 in taxes on my sweatshop order delivered to NY. So that pretty just negated all the savings I got off my order. Just wanted to give a heads up, I've order from the UK a bunch of times before and never paid any taxes.

Just got hit with $55 in taxes on my sweatshop order delivered to NY. So that pretty just negated all the savings I got off my order. Just wanted to give a heads up, I've order from the UK a bunch of times before and never paid any taxes.
How many pairs did you order?

Was it a customs fee? How much was the total value of your order? If it's over $200 you'll likely get hit, the higher the value, the higher the fee.

im in NY so that doesnt sound good. Did you order 1 pair?

Any idea when the next one will be? I accidentally copped the waves last night on sneaker politics thinking that was the triple white lol. 

Adidas rep told me they will release it near christmas.
Tbh, if you still dont have one for retail, you clearly slept on the release. It'd been restocked so many time..

Last edited:
Has anyone else who copped the 3Ms or any of the other new continental soled cws noticed that they're a little bit heavier than the ogs? Wondering if maybe it's just with the 3M pairs (3M thread might be heavier?) but I assume the added weight is from the new conti sole. I don't have a precise enough scale to measure them but if anyone does I'd be curious.

What's good fam? Can y'all help me with a legit check?

Dude says 255 shipped, what do y'all think?
Sorry for bumping, but just wanted to get more feedback on legitness? I've gotten plenty of feedback on how it's over priced lol
If they were fake one of the people telling you they were overpriced would have mentioned it. Regardless, they look legit to me. I'm not aware of any actual UA authentic ultra boosts. Just straight up fakes. Never seen nor heard of a fake UB that had real boost or primeknit material. They're all made in separate factories using crappy materials.

The "nipples" on the boost material are usually a sure sign that they're real. Also the slightly yellow/off white color on parts of the upper is a sign that they're legit since the fakes are usually pure white all over.

That being said, at least 2-3 times a week for the past month people have been coming on here posting restocks of the all white UBs at various sites so I'm really not sure it's worth it to pay $75 over retail for them.

255 shipped and youre okay with that?? maybe i should sell my personal pair lmao
I'm new to boost. 50 bucks over retail is normally tops I'd pay for DS jordans. How much is a DS pair of triple white worth? 

Triple white (J&D) will be $300+
The GR with the pissy yellow accents, can be picked up within the multiple restocks as others have mentioned.

Sorry for bumping, but just wanted to get more feedback on legitness? I've gotten plenty of feedback on how it's over priced lol
I'm not sure what size you are but I'm seeing many sellers on ebay selling below that.

There are too many pairs on ebay for you not to get him to lower his price.

The UB whites is a buyers market because of the restocks and many pairs sitting on ebay.

Use that to your advantage. 

I'm not sure what size you are but I'm seeing many sellers on ebay selling below that.

There are too many pairs on ebay for you not to get him to lower his price.

The UB whites is a buyers market because of the restocks and many pairs sitting on ebay.

Use that to your advantage. 
Thanks bro!

Does this look legit to you:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272044312243?rmvSB=true

The creamy white part checks out to me, but I always like getting multiple opinions.

Last edited:

Those are legit and the price is right.  Go for it.
A redditor said something about the "Boost" not being chrome? 
The shoes in those pictures are definitely legit. The "boost" is silver as it should be, but the fakes have almost the exact same silver so that's not really an important detail when determining legitimacy. It's very easy to tell the fakes from the real. These have the off-white coloring and the nipples on the boost material. The fakes DO NOT have that.

BUT, the pics featured on that eBay posting are probably not the pair you'll get considering they have so many pairs available. They seem like a pretty legit seller though, they have a TON of feedback and it's almost all positive. Even if they end up being fake, the buyer is at a major advantage on eBay, you will get your money back.

This has me scared, I ordered 2 seperate pairs in 2 orders... Was it only on 1 pair or on 2 pairs?

Last edited:

This has me.scared, I ordered 2 seperate pairs in 2 orders... Was it only on 1 pair or on 2 pairs?
As long as both of your orders were under $200 you'll be fine. You only get hit with customs fees for packages/orders with over $200 worth of merchandise in them.

Back
Top Bottom