ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ANYONE got a line on OG black/purps?   Size 11.5?  Reseller or retail is cool - as long as they are legit - cant believe i didnt do them when they popped up on sweatshop...

I actually kinda like the multi-color toe but I don't think I'll be copping. Especially not at that EU boutique price.

If they end up sitting, doubtful considering the similarity to the all whites, I'd considering grabbing them on discount sometime down the line.

View media item 1813009Anybody heard any news on the speckled heather grey boost? New here so sorry if this has already been discussed

I dont like these. WIll pass if they are available.

The MC pair is so weak. Like skep said, its lazy. Just looks unfinished. I would have thought someone in here made those themselves. The MC weave isnt even nice. Too uniform.

I dont mind when there's a UB that comes out and I dont like them. Money saved for pairs that I actually do like.

Adidas whiffed with those. But it will still sell out. Should have been great. Its really hard to whiff on MC theme.

Last edited:
Has anybody on here been expecting a shipment from Europe recently and is experiencing really long delays in terms of shipping and tracking? Had an order shipping last Wed and still barely an update...

Saw on yeezy facebook they believe it could be in relation to recent terror attacks/political issues..

Has anybody on here been expecting a shipment from Europe recently and is experiencing really long delays in terms of shipping and tracking? Had an order shipping last Wed and still barely an update...

Saw on yeezy facebook they believe it could be in relation to recent terror attacks/political issues..

Nah I ordered some Kolor UBs from France over the weekend and they showed up yesterday.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but fleet feet sports in downtown SF has black 3M... Picked up a 10.5 this morning...

Repped and copped. Any reason though, the site says "core black?" Are the OGs considered core black?

Not sure if thats correct style code on my OG pair is....

B27171

*Edit: Having said that if i change between looking at the Solar Reds or Black on their site the style does not change? Might be a site glitch. The photos are definitely the OG colorway though so you should be ok.

Last edited:
Not sure if thats correct style code on my OG pair is....

B27171
Yeah Style code is def wrong, it's for the yellow ones I believe. Prob just a website error. Curious as to if I will actually get the OGs though lol. Would be nice for $125.

Tried to check out the blacks in a 10 but it redirects you to the solar yellows.
I was able to check out the blacks. 

EDIT: Just tried to do it again and you're right. It redirects. It didn't do that a few minutes ago when I checked out though. Weird.

Last edited:
Yeah Style code is def wrong, it's for the yellow ones I believe. Prob just a website error. Curious as to if I will actually get the OGs though lol. Would be nice for $125.

Core Blacks still the main colorway on the OGs so thats not an issue, they may have used the wrong stock photos? But if you do get the OGs for $125 its a steal! (Could always call them to double check?)

Core Blacks still the main colorway on the OGs so thats not an issue, they may have used the wrong stock photos? But if you do get the OGs for $125 its a steal! (Could always call them to double check?)
Yeah if it ends up being the actual core blacks then I'll keep anyway lol

yea someone must have grabbed those size 10s already, wish they had a 10.5 for that price
Think this was me haha. You can't even search "ultra boost" on the site anymore... Weird.

Did they send you an order confirmation? They'd probably list a style code there and whatever it says on the invoice is probably what you'll get.
I did get an order confirm but no style code... It just says "COLOR: Core Black"

I wouldn't be surprised if my order got canceled or something. Something weird is going on.

Back
Top Bottom