ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy Smokes
pimp.gif

Grey Wools arrived today. 

Hands down the most comfe kickz I've ever worn.

Nike may have presented us to flyknit, but Adidas perfected it.

I was going to order the silvers on FNL but didn't realize today was the last day for my $20 rewards and it ended eastern time. smh

Something about that white-multi pair reminds me of a Cosby sweater. 

Not for me. But I guess I could see why someone would like them... sort of.

Honestly, they should've just multi the whole upper OR at least some multi lining on the back too not just on the toe..

Even makers of fakes won't even think about that kind of color blocking :lol:

Can someone educate me on the grey wool vs silver ltd 's ? I'm pretty new to ultra boosts.

pimp.gif

Gray Wools = Sex on the beach feets!

Once my dogs were barking but now it's like being massaged by a professional masseuse.

These are straight up House Stark dire wolf hush puppies of carnivorous mammal  genus Most Comfortablis Canis,

Last edited:
Honestly, they should've just multi the whole upper OR at least some multi lining on the back too not just on the toe..

Even makers of fakes won't even think about that kind of color blocking :lol:
Whole upper would've looked bad but not lazy and bad.

:pimp:

Gray Wools = Sex on the beach feets!

Once my dogs were barking but now it's like being massaged by a professional masseuse.

These are straight up House Stark dire wolf hush puppies of carnivorous mammal  genus Most Comfortablis Canis,

View media item 1814200
Repped for the GoT comment :lol:

Those multis are bad (bad meaning bad not bad meaning good.lol) its like they had random colors that were laying around and only just enough to make toe boxes..

Back
Top Bottom