ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got notification from Adidas Confirmed app that NMD will only be through reservations through app. 

Crazy

Will the creams have the new continental soles?

Honestly, seeing those images posted and just from looking at the soles of my boosts I'm worried about how they'll hold up. They've been wearing out really fast for shoes that cost so much.

Will the creams have the new continental soles?

Honestly, seeing those images posted and just from looking at the soles of my boosts I'm worried about how they'll hold up. They've been wearing out really fast for shoes that cost so much.
Creams come in continental soles.

Just got notification from Adidas Confirmed app that NMD will only be through reservations through app. 

Crazy
not likely, some places are already scheduled to release the NMD. Theres only 3 locations for the confirmed app. 

too many shoes dropping....totally missed out on the 3m's ...if anyone can direct me to 11.5 i appreciate it...

Surprised at your guys' reaction of the NMD. I love it, think it is a fantastic shoe.

Personally, blows my mind how some folks can LOVE the Yeezy 750 (yuck) and the Tubular X (no thanks) but dislike the NMD. But, hey, to each their own.
It blows your mind that people have different taste?

Any of you guys have experience ordering from Jackrabbit? I ordered greys from them on the 7th...their terms say orders ship within 24-48 hours. I've emailed them twice asking if there is a problem or if I could expect them to ship soon and heard nothing. Is this typical of them?

Any of you guys have experience ordering from Jackrabbit? I ordered greys from them on the 7th...their terms say orders ship within 24-48 hours. I've emailed them twice asking if there is a problem or if I could expect them to ship soon and heard nothing. Is this typical of them?
I am having the same issue.

I just emailed them to cancel my order with ***** having a better deal. I will keep you updated if they email me back.

I am having the same issue.

I just emailed them to cancel my order with ***** having a better deal. I will keep you updated if they email me back.
Thanks. I really hope this isn't a case of them being out of stock and just dropping the ball on letting people know and canceling orders.

Just called in and after taking 15 min to get someone on the phone I gave the order number and asked if everything was okay with the order and they guy just said "well it still shows processing so I'm sure it's fine". Thats all they had to say on it. Kind of weak.

Last edited:

Thanks. I really hope this isn't a case of them being out of stock and just dropping the ball on letting people know and canceling orders.

Just called in and after taking 15 min to get someone on the phone I gave the order number and asked if everything was okay with the order and they guy just said "well it still shows processing so I'm sure it's fine". Thats all they had to say on it. Kind of weak.
So i actually got a little anxious and just called them to cancel my order. They did say they are backed up because of the holidays.

Good luck on getting your pair.

So i actually got a little anxious and just called them to cancel my order. They did say they are backed up because of the holidays.

Good luck on getting your pair.
Thanks, I've had pretty bad luck so far. Tried ordering from Sweatshop last Fri and my bank blocked the charge for being out of country, and there was no way to talk to anyone about it till Monday morning and they were sold out by then. Tried ordering black 3ms on a restock and was able to check out, got a cancellation email the next day. This was my 3rd attempt in one week to get a pair so wish me luck lol

Back
Top Bottom