ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pictures come from a friend of a friend. 

Launch Date is May-July

BB3911Large_JPEG.JPG
the multicolour is not bad. repped
Not bad, the red heel kinda ruins it for me though.

Those Beckham hybrids are awesome. Especially if, and I have to assume they are, legit from Adidas. Lifetime contracts get you some perks. 

Those Beckham hybrids are awesome. Especially if, and I have to assume they are, legit from Adidas. Lifetime contracts get you some perks. 
Doubt they're legit, saw an article a while back showing his son w/ a different colorway of the same hybrid and they said it was custom. Article could have been wrong but I'd be surprised if adidas would sign off on those, they look awful to me.

Doubt they're legit, saw an article a while back showing his son w/ a different colorway of the same hybrid and they said it was custom. Article could have been wrong but I'd be surprised if adidas would sign off on those, they look awful to me.
+1 on article about his kid. He shouted out the customizer on his IG as well. 

Does anyone have a pair of the all whites and the new gradient whites? Wanted to see if anyone could post a pic with 1 of each on feet just for comparisons. I broke out my all whites today and can already tell I'm going to want another pair if not 2 more. Thinking about scooping up the grey ltd's as well for more casual use until i get more boost. 

**** it, decided to find them for you, posted a while back.
wow great find. From what I can tell they look to be wool...but I like the charcoal color. 
Yeah they have a similar pattern to the grey wools for sure and they look kinda fuzzy in the toe area but that could just the low quality of the photos. There's also been no confirmation that these are indeed the final product, BUT they were posted alongside similar quality pics of the SNS which ended up being accurate, so I'm inclined to believe these are what's releasing.

I dig the color, also dig that the outsole seems to be the same color, but not sure I'll cop considering I already have grey wools, core black and core black wools which are all very similar to these.

Yeah they have a similar pattern to the grey wools for sure and they look kinda fuzzy in the toe area but that could just the low quality of the photos. There's also been no confirmation that these are indeed the final product, BUT they were posted alongside similar quality pics of the SNS which ended up being accurate, so I'm inclined to believe these are what's releasing.

I dig the color, also dig that the outsole seems to be the same color, but not sure I'll cop considering I already have grey wools, core black and core black wools which are all very similar to these.
which ones are the sns collab? I've seen the hypebeast ones and those are wack..i personally wouldn't like the shoe nearly as much if they were all cageless. Im still waiting on that 3m restock/official launch. 

which ones are the sns collab? I've seen the hypebeast ones and those are wack..i personally wouldn't like the shoe nearly as much if they were all cageless. Im still waiting on that 3m restock/official launch. 
SNS are the black/white storm trooper looking ones.

NMDs just dropped on Hanon. I don't know if there's hype on them or anything; I'm just waiting for another color way. 

Back
Top Bottom