ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great present. I'm copping pairs for the brother in laws. Always buy them a pair of shoes for Christmas (shoes are nothing more than covering their feet to them) and they wear that pair for the entire year. They have no idea what kind of comfort's coming their way.

How do I join the family? lol

Just got my mom a pair of the green/blue wave UBs for xmas. Was thinking about getting her the white ones but she'd trash them too quick up in the boonies.

Might have to find a pair for pops now too...
Great present. I'm copping pairs for the brother in laws. Always buy them a pair of shoes for Christmas (shoes are nothing more than covering their feet to them) and they wear that pair for the entire year. They have no idea what kind of comfort's coming their way.

I'm doing the same.  Also, wore my white boosts in Santa Monica today (ha!)
Same same but different. Grey wool boosts for the entire fam (thanks Sweatshop!), mom/pops/bro/sis/sis-in-law. I've been blessed this year, too good not to share.

All repped. Happy holidays y'all.

Usually I wear Nike but ever since I got into streetwear I've been dying to see what the hype was about.

I exchanged my Royal Lows for the Black Boosts today at my local Footlocker (Riverside Chicago) Paid $50. These are absolutely the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. In my house I'd rather wear the Boosts than just no shoes or slippers. These are incredible.

Last edited:
Two pairs copped for less than the retail of 1. Almost makes up for missing NMD's.

50% OFF SALE Y3 FW15 COLLECTION @ LN-CC

LINK

Stacks with XTRA20PROMOP for more savings

Some sizes left and customs should already be included. Term is called "DDP Services" on your invoice receipt/email confirmation. 

Enjoy, NT fam - I should've waited since I knew the less popular colorways were gonna be discounted heavily.

Anyone know the deal with Adidas Consortium releases..... some of my Boxes are the white Consortium version then others (like the black/silver NMDs) are the basic Adidas originals box, I'm kinda suprised the NMD's aren't at least in a Boost box? Doesn't really bother me just an observation.

ddumb question i know 
laugh.gif
 thanks 

Wearing am 1 us 11, af1 us11 and am95 us 12.
Anyone can recommend what size should I get for ultra boost,

Wow. Worked all day and missed every single damn NMD release. HEATED!
Slept all day and missed every single NMD release too.

The red/blue legos weren't designated Ltd so they probably will restock.

I think they are going to be the OG color like the OG ultra boost.

Back
Top Bottom