ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

There were a couple other flimsy sources claiming the 28th, I vaguely remember a solelinks-esque site claiming the 28th as well as a site offering a pre-order with a ship date of the 28th.

But one could also ask why BEATNIC (where I copped) chose the 23rd or why Packer chose a few weeks ago or why Sneaker Politics chose a week or so after that. adidas is keeping the hype up by allocating stock slowly.
Seems reasonable... Thanks for all the info, i can't find any anywhere else. Glad you copped!
No doubt, thanks! I lucked out by the grace of some NTer who posted the link. Sill trying to double up though, haha.

I'm probably gonna sit the Villa drop out, hopefully some of you guys can make it happen there today. My only advice would be to keep an eye on the site well before the 10am EST drop time, these boutiques are known to jump the gun sometimes (...moonrocks anyone?)

Also keep in mind...just because ADC isn't dropping today, doesn't mean Villa is the only one that is...

Just got finished chatting with an ADC cs rep. What'd I say about putting too much stock in that Dec. 28th release date?

View media item 1845598

Interesting because Jan. 8th was the date I first found on this site (which was also the first site to report that the Talcs were getting a wide release)

http://www.fashion-press.net/news/20166

Now granted, we all know how unreliable the ADC cs reps can be, but I'm inclined to believe it, especially considering we've never gotten actual confirmation of a Dec. 28th release date.

edit - ealier in the convo I had given him the SKU for the Talcs & that was what he used to search for the release date. This was the first time I've actually had an ADC cs rep even confirm that they were actually dropping, let alone give me a date.

repped for the actual real info on this thread.

Like I said, ADC cs reps can be quite unreliable so take my screenshot with a grain of salt. Would hate for any of you to strike out due to their false info but I'm also inclined to believe dude.

Personally, I'm gonna get some sleep and hope to double up on another random boutique drop this week.

Keep in mind, others have claimed to have had cs reps confirm the 28th for them as well but I've never seen proof of those conversations. Not calling anyone a liar, just interesting that even the "confirmations" have been second hand.

I saw a pair go for $700 on grailed when people still thought they were F&F.
I still can't believe that the guy I copped from had three pair for retail

on ebay during that same time period.

He could have made about $2100 on Grailed.

I saw a pair go for $700 on grailed when people still thought they were F&F.
I still can't believe that the guy I copped from had three pair for retail

on ebay during that same time period.

He could have made about $2100 on Grailed.
Yeah I remember that, pretty sure the very same week they were going for $500-700 on grailed.

Guess dude was just a true humanitarian haha

Last edited:

wow adidas twitter just tweeted yeezy 350 release tmmrw lol
They do release tomorrow, 10 and a half hours until they drop on Adidas AUS 
glasses.gif

Just curious, do we have any EU fam who's trying to cook these Cream UBs here?

Usually these releases happen in EU similar time to Australia ... 

Just wondering ... 

I hate how adidas does this unannounced time stuff, it's so irritating. People have lives. Bots still cook

not sure if this was mentioned already, but do you guys think we will be able to use our 15% off promo code on the cream's?

not sure if this was mentioned already, but do you guys think we will be able to use our 15% off promo code on the cream's?
In the UK store, i've been able to use the 15% code on every UB shoe i've bought, so unless they specifically state on the page you can't, then you should!

I'm tryin to cop for me first pleighboy
No prob man!

But IF you ordered yours and have extra time with stocks left, please help me. Hehe.

Anyway in Singapore, we cannot use codes for Ultra Boosts, and they don't even carry my size.

Last edited:
Highly doubt ADC drops them today. Just talked to an Adidas rep that couldn't have been more rude 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If Backdoor links are live for these cream but not Yeezy does it mean they're dropping soon? lol

This is the most up to date info for the cream Ultra Boosts from an official source: 

They are expected soon. Sneaker blogs are not always reliable. Often the reps are getting their info from the blogs because adidas is very secretive about release dates like this. 

this thread man, everyone banking on internet rumors :smh: everyone just take the loss now, you're going to miss out :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
I can tell you from personal experience,

when a release is this hyped (as much as the yeezy 350s at this point),

You either hustle for them for retail yourself (and share whatever is left on NT, if you desire)

or just let the hype down and cop it when you can (for retail or over).

From my research, these will release as much as the LTD silvers,

so if you had a chance to cop them for retail at some point, you should just breathe for a sec.

That being said,

good luck to all the UB old timers in the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom