ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man I'm straight up salty. About to be done with adidas. Their releases are worse than Nike. Why only make so little of your most popular shoe?.. I'll be back for the 350s tomorrow doe 
laugh.gif
Same here, kinda pissed at this **** Adidas is doing.

Can't they make more of this "basic" shoe which I just want for workout and all, plus the fact that local Adidas do not carry US13 means my only chance was USA. I don't give a damn about the resale of this as I just want to wear this.

And no, not going to pay resale for this, I can just wear my Flyknit Racers.

just woke up, wouldn't let me check out size 10 on ADC and villa only had other sizes remaining

I had a size 10 in my car on Adidias and after I PayPal checked out, it said quantity not available. Lol oh the hype.

Someone please PM me other sites dropping - just want one pair sz 10 to wear. I'll do my own research obviously but any help appreciated, will hit you back on another release.

Sitting here getting my truck serviced, got through the checkout at Villa and got an error at the same moment I received a paypal notification. Checked my email and got a confirmation from Villa. I guess we will see how it goes.

FSR still sitting on ADC.. I can still add to cart, but it then pushed me back after i enter my address and before payment information..

keep trying or is it done?

Someone please PM me other sites dropping - just want one pair sz 10 to wear. I'll do my own research obviously but any help appreciated, will hit you back on another release.
Tbh, no other sites are known for the moment

follow some stores on twitter on instagram i guess

Can't they make more of this "basic" shoe which I just want for workout and all, plus the fact that local Adidas do not carry US13 means my only chance was USA. I don't give a damn about the resale of this as I just want to wear this.

Or you can buy any of the several GR UB colorways still widely available...

Yup, checked my junk mail and the Villa confirmation email was there. Now, did the oversell???

Who here got through before they tweeted?

Will villa cancel orders? I'm surprised I got a confirmation email in my junk folder but I was pretty fast at checking out.

Yeah man resale is a no go. $180 is enough to swallow. I'll just stick with my OGs.. these will be had on a restock or from some other site.

Guys try adc on mobile. It seems to have size 10.5 in stock for those who need.

It says Low In Stock in my cart, but won't let you check out.

Villa was very weird.

I carted a 10.5.. checked out, got the charge on my card.. but the wheel was spinning for like 2 mins, then it took me back to my cart saying out of stock.. then I got the confirmation email.

I am only looking for non gradient Continental sole, so this is the "only" option available.

In Singapore biggest is a US12, I need to cut open the toes to wear it.

That I can understand but I'd recommend grabbing another color on discount. The non-Continental sole has held up for me.

Back
Top Bottom