ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for all the help, just copped off of Holabird. Looks like Solelinks might have just tweeted it out as well.

Let me just say.... I am personally hating ALL who have received their Cream/Talc/Off-White whatever you want to call it. 

DANG Adidas...my last cop of the year, dont screw me. Get them to my house ASAP. 

Grabbing my first pair of yeezys really put me on to the bost technology and i like the look of these ultra boosts as well. After reading that theyre even more comfortable than the yeezys i might convert from nike.

I saw the solelinks tweet and just copped up on the all whites from holabird.

So these ultra boosts really be selling out like that?

Grabbing my first pair of yeezys really put me on to the bost technology and i like the look of these ultra boosts as well. After reading that theyre even more comfortable than the yeezys i might convert from nike.

Certain colorways always sell out (all whites, 3M, Creams) to name a few.

They also restock pretty often. Id grab the 3m ones but have a pair of PB 350s.

Kinda late to NT but I heard a running joke of "Pulling. Pokezach," what does that mean? Lol
As far as I know it's a guy that contacted customer service about a sketchy order (probably early links) and got everyone's order cancelled.

Kinda late to NT but I heard a running joke of "Pulling. Pokezach," what does that mean? Lol
Basically I was salty I didn't get to cop these Kobe id's so went to chat asking for a coupon code and basically snitched. As far as I know I don't think I personally got anyone's cancelled but maybe I am wrong

Basically I was salty I didn't get to cop these Kobe id's so went to chat asking for a coupon code and basically snitched. As far as I know I don't think I personally got anyone's cancelled but maybe I am wrong
Wasn't it the Kobe 9 multicolor iD's? Believe it was around August 2014 iirc. Some good times that was 
roll.gif

Where is everyone getting the creams at? Could I find them anywhere for retail and I thought I heard their release date was around Jan 8th/9th is that true?

Scooped up triple whites now from oneness. Let's see how bad they are. Been to busy to head to NYC and get them there.

Back
Top Bottom