ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wish these weren't samples
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
Whoa. These are great. 

Well they're pretty good beaters, but I love my 3Ms to death
I plan to pick up the 3Ms to be my everyday, ready for whatever shoes. Hoping they're in stock at an Adidas NY location next week so I can scoop with a discount. 

Last edited:
You washed your Key City numerous times?

They just came out a couple of weeks ago?

I think Overjump is refering to the White/with black outsole 'Key City' UBs.....not the 'Key City' NMDs.

Anyway i would be really hesitant to put my J&Ds in the washing machine...i reckon the cage & tongue will end up getting destroyed. Gentle scrubbing or dabbing with a wet cloth with a cleaning agent is all i would recommend.

Champs sports still have plenty of the white ultra boost. Was able to stock locate and order sz 11 sz 11.5 and sz 9. Just have to go into store and order

I got my pair of white UBs from RevUpSports yesterday & I'm kind of concerned they might be fakes. The box was shady looking & a little tore down, they were wrapped in white paper instead of the black paper I've seen on YouTube videos & did not have an adidas tag on the shoe. Anyone else cop from them or their pairs come like this?

I got my pair of white UBs from RevUpSports yesterday & I'm kind of concerned they might be fakes. The box was shady looking & a little tore down, they were wrapped in white paper instead of the black paper I've seen on YouTube videos & did not have an adidas tag on the shoe. Anyone else cop from them or their pairs come like this?

White UB come with white tissue.

Wow. Haven't been here in a day and over 500 new posts?

I give up, lol.

Paid over retail for Chalks. It's OK, just excited to finally get them in person.

Back
Top Bottom