ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on your foot, if you have wide or narrow feet, flat foot, and so forth. I have a wide foot so i have to wear 11.5 in UB, normal size for me is 11. Maybe best to go to adidas store and try them on (if possible) , The UB are more of a snug fit with thicker material.

I went in already and know I'm a 10.5. Moreso asking about how people who size up due to availability are able to deal with it.

Reaped for the link, more of an impulse buy. I'll decide if I keep it when I get them. If not I'll oop someone for retail. I just grabbed a size 10 in the 3m

Keep an eye on boutiques for the Creams. I know extrabutter got them, don't know when/if they will put them up online tho. I also know that they didn't even get a FSR, so take that information however you want, but it does look like the creams are more limited than the Silver LTD's so far.

Just my 2 cents

Always thought that I wouldn't mind if I had either the core blacks or the 3M, which ever came first. 3Ms look really nice, can't wait to get them.

I went in already and know I'm a 10.5. Moreso asking about how people who size up due to availability are able to deal with it.
I had to size up on both pair of UB so far do to stock, I look for a 1:1 snug fit, and though tts would probably be perfect, sizing up .5 is not as big of jump as it would be in most other shoes, they will still hug your foot pretty well and as for length my toes end right at the begging of toe cap as opposed to the end with tts.

If you're a fan of reflective material then 3M's are nice. Have you seen them in person?

Yes I have. No love from me.
Just my opinion. Like many I prefer the basics. As you get older, flashy stuff gets played out.

Last edited:
Never tried these on, should I got TTS or .5 up? I know many of people asked but I don't have a wide foot. So these compare to the haruaches as of fitting?

Last edited:
Never tried these on, should I got TTS or .5 up? I know many of people asked but I don't have a wide foot
TTS if possible, I would even say that with a wider foot.... If you really want a pair and they don't have your size .5 up should be fine for you.

Luke's Locker really hates Hawaii... I'm not paying 1xx for shipping, no thanks. 
ikr all shipping options exclude HI 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom