ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting on Holabird to send shipping confirmation. 
eyes.gif

Mannn this thread got me wanting every colorway. Cant imagine how much the urge is going to increase when my whites get here from Holabird this week.

So whats up with this continental sole talk? From what ive read the whites dont have it? Is it a big improvement?

Mannn this thread got me wanting every colorway. Cant imagine how much the urge is going to increase when my whites get here from Holabird this week.

So whats up with this continental sole talk? From what ive read the whites dont have it? Is it a big improvement?
Depends if you use them for running. If so, yes. If not, probably won't matter at all.

Yes. You can wear the boost now more frequently without worrying about the generic nubs wearing down fast

Anyone know if there are any red/red (solars) available anywhere in a 9.5? Been looking cant find em?

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are any red/red (solars) available anywhere in a 9.5? Been looking cant find em?
eBay had a few for about $140 shipped. Not a real sought after color because it is too bright for most people

Fleet Feet in Knoxville, TN (856-675-3338) had at least one pair of Solar Red in sz 9.5 about a week ago. They will ship.

Edit: area code is 865.

Last edited:
Did anyone of you ordered the white UB at YME universe back in Dec? They said they would have the stock in the first week of January. I have emailed them so many times but I never get any reply.

Did anyone of you ordered the white UB at YME universe back in Dec? They said they would have the stock in the first week of January. I have emailed them so many times but I never get any reply.

i ordered from them. havent emailed them yet because im assuming this is the first week of January. if i don't hear anything by next week i'll email them. and yes, they charged my paypal.

so upset the new grey clear and white colorway on ebay in my size is gone. But I just got my Family and Friends Cream colored UBs. They are truly amazing. 

Back
Top Bottom