ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoke with an adidas rep
He said that the cremes will stay limited and the Chineses New Years will most likely be only releasing in boutiques.
Take it with a grain of salt, he sounded unsure.
He also told me he's going to Portland next week for an update on ultra boost information.
He's the same rep who told me all black yeezy 750s were coming, way before it was confirmed

Creme/Cream/Talc/Off-White...WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT....is sitting at Front door...

Must resist leaving work early......UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Would an 11 be that much more snug than an 11.5? Scared to get a pair and they dont fit at all.

I can go 9.5 or 10 comfortably, I honestly don't notice much of a difference...

9.5 is my true size.

Last edited:
Don't think that's the 3M.

And the OG sizes are all greyed out. Can't select any of them.

Dang on the 3M, they had a mobile link posted at first and that messed me up.

I was in there and lots of sizes right away, but once it gets tweeted out they move.

Don't think that's the 3M.

And the OG sizes are all greyed out. Can't select any of them.
It's the core black. Can someone hook it up with an oop on the OG's? 
Dang on the 3M, they had a mobile link posted at first and that messed me up.

I was in there and lots of sizes right away, but once it gets tweeted out they move.
They're not the the 3M's, they're the core blacks.

Yes but the ST have added stability. I would imagine most people in this thread are buying this as streetwear and for aesthetics. Damn comfortable but could definitely use some more stability after trying them on. 

http://blog.runningwarehouse.com/gear/rs/adidas-ultra-boost-st-first-look/

Pretty sure they made a mistake. The ST is for Stability. 

I don't disagree, and I'm not arguing by any means. I really couldn't care less what it stands for, I'm just pointing out what Adidas' own site (in their home German market) shows for these.

Just got the email from Luke's, order canceled. Sold out in size 10. I placed my order around 3:20 pm PST yesterday.

Last edited:
2 days and no info from that consortium UK site. (I ordered the OG black and blue or purple whatever pair) smh. I emailed them and no info. They charged my paypal already too.

Last edited:
Let me better correct this statement.... 

Creams are sitting at MY front door of MY house. Way too many folks PM'ing asking about where is Front Door. Its not a store....

Back to the regular televised show. 

Whew!!!
Lmaooo cant leave any ambiguity with these savages

Let me better correct this statement.... 

Creams are sitting at MY front door of MY house. Way too many folks PM'ing asking about where is Front Door. Its not a store....

Back to the regular televised show. 

Whew!!!

:lol:
and people saying these creams would be easy to get

Need the NMDs to restock this month
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom