ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW, what is kickusa? 

when kickusa which i've never heard of carried the creams, these are going to be available everywhere.

Size 8 wasn't that hard to get through ADC, posted before that I had them in cart for like 20 minutes but just didn't pull the trigger. Does worry me a little that other stores haven't gotten that size though.

yeah im sure. they still have the creams. i currently have the all white ones. 
I think you have the J&D Triple whites? They're the one with the white sole. The other all white pair (that people confuse with cream) is the white with the off-white toe box knitting, which are a general release and very high chances that it's still sitting on shelves in certain stores. 

No shipping to the USA for that UK eBay listing on greens, just asked the seller :lol: Oh whale.

Last edited:

BTW, what is kickusa? 

when kickusa which i've never heard of carried the creams, these are going to be available everywhere.
How you never heard of KicksUSA? They got almost all the yeezys that released last year, if you've never heard of them before, I'm sure KicksUSA carrying yeezys would've made you at least notice them. 
Size 8 wasn't that hard to get through ADC, posted before that I had them in cart for like 20 minutes but just didn't pull the trigger. Does worry me a little that other stores haven't gotten that size though.
carting isn't the problem, it's checking out that was a ***** to do. 

Purchased some shoe boosts on grailed. Buyer ended up flaking on agreed price and refunded me.

Has this happened to anybody?

All this talk about the "hype" around the creams yet nobody uses one of the more obvious reasons in that they're just one of the best colorways that have come out. 

How you never heard of KicksUSA? They got almost all the yeezys that released last year, if you've never heard of them before, I'm sure KicksUSA carrying yeezys would've made you at least notice them. 

Didn't have any issues, was on the submit order screen actually. This was during the "second wave" of sizes being available though. Would definitely cop if I could go back.

roll.gif
 I've never heard of them. They even have ebates 5% cashback
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom