ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To anyone who ordered the UB Cream colorway from Shoe Palace when the link was posted around 2am est like a week ago, did you receive your shoes? My order still said processing so I called and rep said it was like that because they are in back order.

To anyone who ordered the UB Cream colorway from Shoe Palace when the link was posted around 2am est like a week ago, did you receive your shoes? My order still said processing so I called and rep said it was like that because they are in back order.

Did the rep say when/if they expected a restock?

wait even the white wave color way is selling out?
roll.gif

this **** is ridiculous
some people are blindly buying the white wave thinking those are the coveted triple white pair that kanye wore. And some genuinely like the white wave colorway. 

sup all. long time lurker first time poster; copped a pair of core black ub's yesterday and a pair of grey wools today both sz 11.5 can't wait to get them in. Still holding out hope for a pair of creams. I had a pair in sz 12 from ruvilla when they first dropped but I flipped em on eBay lol karma must be real because I missed out on the restock the other day.

View media item 1869677
Dang it's official, gonna be about $300 to cop the primeknit pants

I'd buy if I thought it fit well like Tech Fleece. I've yet to find adidas sweats that I like. Need a more fitted pair.

Patiently waiting for Adidas to come out with something to battle Tech Fleece. Price it at $70. Have over 15 pairs of Nike TF pants, but I straight up have a hard time wearing Nike pants with UB. OCD like that.

Back
Top Bottom