ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd buy if I thought it fit well like Tech Fleece. I've yet to find adidas sweats that I like. Need a more fitted pair.

Patiently waiting for Adidas to come out with something to battle Tech Fleece. Price it at $70. Have over 15 pairs of Nike TF pants, but I straight up have a hard time wearing Nike pants with UB. OCD like that.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...ndv5AVT_b9muqyC08qf2P5IaArYM8P8HAQ#sku-AB9260

Tried these on in the summer, fit very nicely but I ended up going with the shorts instead. 

BTW You jumped on that LA Rams wagon real fast 
roll.gif

wait. I swear I saw a pre-order links for grey wools earlier today ... if your order gets cancelled, I'll hook you up with that link.

I think it was from running warehouse it said it will b in stocked 2/2. But someone said they changed it apparently. I'll def take an oop for a size 10 in wools if my order does cancel.

View media item 1869677
Dang it's official, gonna be about $300 to cop the primeknit pants

I'd buy if I thought it fit well like Tech Fleece. I've yet to find adidas sweats that I like. Need a more fitted pair.

Patiently waiting for Adidas to come out with something to battle Tech Fleece. Price it at $70. Have over 15 pairs of Nike TF pants, but I straight up have a hard time wearing Nike pants with UB. OCD like that.

Yeah agreed, I'm gonna try to find a spot close to me that'll have them and go try them on. Curious about the material more than anything.

sup all. long time lurker first time poster; copped a pair of core black ub's yesterday and a pair of grey wools today both sz 11.5 can't wait to get them in. Still holding out hope for a pair of creams. I had a pair in sz 12 from ruvilla when they first dropped but I flipped em on eBay lol karma must be real because I missed out on the restock the other day.

Nice choices; you'll love them. Welcome to NT.

$300? :lol: And people complain about TF prices.

Forget the material, its all about the fit.

i think most of the complaints is because of the great deals to be had with TF. I have 20+ pieces but probably paid retail for 3-4 of the pieces. So when you look at it like that, the retail price is terrible.

But agreed, its all about the fit. Adidas can't get that right, for me

I bet the material is probably comfortable as hell but no way I'm paying $300 for a pair of sweatpants.

THIS & them Busenitz Boost are trash especially in that colorway

Anyways yall think them EQTs gon be hard to cop on Saturday, im on the fence bout em :/

Not sure who posted the link for the Ash Purples at StartFitness.uk....... But thanks! Finally managed to cop an 9.5us in these. I'd kinda given up looking as thought all the larger women's sizes had dried up. Definitely an underrated colorway.

So what type of fit is everyone looking for? Similar to the TF...?

I would like to see a little more inseam, maybe back pockets. But the pic looks like a relaxed, less taper fit.

Finally decided to see what this Ultra Boost thing is all about a few days ago. Already have the Whites and Core Blacks. These things are beautiful (especially these Whites!). Now on the hunt for the Grey Wool.

Back
Top Bottom