ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That dude from the last page missed out on whites again. :lol: Not trying to laugh at your misfortune it's just funny how bad your timing is.

Just got my first Ultraboosts in the mail! I like them 10x better then the flyknits already! Just hope they dont get dirty extra fast lmao

So my brother wants a pair of white boost now... I told him they restock almost every other day, but i havent kept up with the thread. Anyone know where I can find an 11.5?

So my brother wants a pair of white boost now... I told him they restock almost every other day, but i havent kept up with the thread. Anyone know where I can find an 11.5?
Feel like there have been a few links posted today but haven't been paying super close attention. Probably within the last 10 pages or so...

Just got my first Ultraboosts in the mail! I like them 10x better then the flyknits already! Just hope they dont get dirty extra fast lmao
Completely different shoes. For both running and style wise.

I'm not done with Racers, but for now, I'm not going to buy anymore of them unless they FIRE like the multi 2.0s ...

Same goes for UB (for me)... Once I hit the Creams ... I'll be good for a while.

3M's came in from Amazon. Warning: they won't come double boxed. Box intact, no worries.

Last edited:
Are the whites a pain in the ... to keep clean? I'm just worried they'll be toast after a couple of wears, even if I'm really careful.

Last edited:
Just ordered grey wools instead of whites because I'm so paranoid the white (esp. the upper) will be impossible to keep fresh. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Am I overly worried? If anyone sees white in a 9 let me know. Thanks. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
3M's are kind of an eye sore

I thought that from the first time I saw them and bought them anyways. I have a feeling they will be my least favorite pair no matter what comes out. The 3m is very tacky. Ashamed I bought the after feeling that way but I guess I won't feel bad beating them

Back
Top Bottom