ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically there was a Kobe id quick strike thing and I saw ppl placing orders when it was sold out but for some reason I couldn't so I basically asked a rep about it, and ppl claimed I got orders cancelled even though there is no proof. They're still butt hurt about it and mention it in forums 2 years after it happened...

tumblr_mcx48yauvq1ryjwc0.gif

lol you're better off making a new user name and starting a clean slate. He's going to wear that flame suit whenever he posts under pokezach

Eh it's whatever don't really feel like making a new username I'll just take the **** I get
lol people don't really give you too much ish about it. It's just whenever someone else is about to do the same thing you're doing, your legend gets told. 

Last edited:
Anyone have any information about the triple black NMDs? i haven't been reading the thread in a while.. are they going to release or is that still rumored?

Basically there was a Kobe id quick strike thing and I saw ppl placing orders when it was sold out but for some reason I couldn't so I basically asked a rep about it, and ppl claimed I got orders cancelled even though there is no proof. They're still butt hurt about it and mention it in forums 2 years after it happened...

Now I remember why I always think of "pokezach" as a verb; as in, "did you really just pokezach me and get my yeezys cancelled?"

Good to know you're still around.

lol you're better off making a new user name and starting a clean slate. He's going to wear that flame suit whenever he posts under pokezach
Can't help the man if he's not willing to change his SN.....83 rep is easy to get back if you're smart but....

On another note, got my Creams in. 

To me the NMDs don't look right without the red and blue blocks. If the blocks aren't going to stand out just take them off.

Back
Top Bottom