ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NMDs suck. they look like Flyknit Free Runs with a boost sole.
agreed - the pairs I had of the OG nomad (red and blue lego blocks) felt flimsy not not as well put together as yeezy 350's or UltraBoosts - and yes, I'm aware that they are not as expensive... But for all the hype they are getting from Adidas, they seem roshe quality.... but way more comfy since they have the boost sole

If they don't drop these damn navy's again....

I just bought a pair off amazon yesterday I should have em by Thursday.. I contacted the seller and confirmed that they only sell officially licensed adidas products. I'm comfortable buying through Amazon bc they'll take em back if anything is wrong. I believe there's only smaller sizes still available if anyone is interested in the navys.

Amazon product ASIN B00VUUR926

For who? I'm personally not giving up Creams + $400 for Moonrocks. I would def trade Moonrocks for Creams and $400 tho
Already have a extra set of Cremes...What size are you? ill be more than glad to give up my last Creme for your MR lol

Already have a extra set of Cremes...What size are you? ill be more than glad to give up my last Creme for your MR lol
 You have to give creams + 400$ for the moonrocks. Dont know the going price of moonrocks but 400$+creams(go for about 300$) are 700$, if moonrocks are about 750$ its a fair deal. If moonrocks are close to 1000$, do it :smile:

MR are about 700+ depending on size. The size I am looking for are about $700..so its a fair deal. But the chances of obtaining the creams is easier...since it has not OFFICIALLY released. 

MR are about 700+ depending on size. The size I am looking for are about $700..so its a fair deal. But the chances of obtaining the creams is easier...since it has not OFFICIALLY released. 

it has tho, just not widely. but if you look at how adidas has been launching the UB, we can all be confident that there will be more coming. with that said, the UB will continue to decline in face value, while the yeezy will only go up. i would personally do that trade. id try to get the cash a lil lower just because, but id still do it cuz i know that i can get a replacement cream in the future.

So no clear indication on cream release/restocks? Read some pages and best hint is the GQ article hinting "soon".

Got my first pair of UBs from RRS (it's the mixed black/grey/light grey) and i like it. Really light and comfy like my NB ML999SP. Decided to not get a pair until the 2016 version arrived. Now i just need some creams.

And man its gonna be a challenge keeping the boost clean. I may just let it go..

Last edited:
it has tho, just not widely. but if you look at how adidas has been launching the UB, we can all be confident that there will be more coming. with that said, the UB will continue to decline in face value, while the yeezy will only go up. i would personally do that trade. id try to get the cash a lil lower just because, but id still do it cuz i know that i can get a replacement cream in the future.
Just waiting for the dude to send me tracking...and we are cleared!

Same here! I am surprised at the Nomad slander in here though.
I'm just saying for all the hype, they were just underwhelming once in hand... That may be in part because I didn't get the correct size lol; That being said, I am all in on the 1/30 drop (since I'll have a spare 650+tax leftover after striking out on the don's)

But the chances of obtaining the creams is easier...since it has not OFFICIALLY released. 

Why do people keep thinking the chalks haven't "officially" released? ADC dropped them on 12/28 and at least a dozen boutiques have stocked them. They're a limited shoe that will continue to trickle out here & there for a while but it's been officially released. They're just hard to get.

Why do people keep thinking the chalks haven't "officially" released? ADC dropped them on 12/28 and at least a dozen boutiques have stocked them. They're a limited shoe that will continue to trickle out here & there for a while but it's been officially released. They're just hard to get.
lol they are in denial

Some folks are against others saying "when will they restock" and then there are some who are against "when will they officially release"....

I do agree, they have been officially be dropped by ADC...but have they been dropped physically instores at Adidas?

Some folks are against others saying "when will they restock" and then there are some who are against "when will they officially release"....

I do agree, they have been officially be dropped by ADC...but have they been dropped physically instores at Adidas?

Nope and they're supposedly not going to. They often release shoes that never hit adidas locations, just boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom