ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The SNS pair will be mine, one way or another. And it won't be through SNS!

I don't mind admitting I've already resided to the fact I'll be paying resale for the SNS release. Currently working away in the middle of the West Australian desert with limited 3G coverage.....Haha no chance of a SNS site purchase for me.

So is there a chance getting the SNS without a bot? 
frown.gif

So is there a chance getting the SNS without a bot? :frown:

I tried to pick up a pair of white J&Ds from SNS on release, this was before Ultra Boost hype was at an all time high......Got instantly cart jacked. These will be very hard to obtain, not impossible to get manually but you'll have to be real lucky.

Also these release instore 3 hours before online so its possible not all sizes if any will even be available online......GOOD LUCK TO TEAM MANUAL, AND **** ALL YOU BOTS!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks dude.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up popping up again & hitting discount eventually.

adidas has been sneaky lately.

do you have TF pants? If so, is TF more snug? Those look like there's more room.

I don't have any TF, yet. But I just bought some NikeLab ACG woven pants and those fit much smaller than these adidas track pants.

Got a medium in the adidas & the large nikelabs fit me even tighter than these.

Sup fellas. Long time lurker - first NT post. Usually a Nike guy but I've switched over to the dark side and purchased the UB ST a couple of days ago. Amazing comfort but I'm wondering how come the ST gets no love here.

Due to my super wide feet I can't comfortably wear the regular UB so I had to "settle" for the ST. Thoughts on the UB ST?

Happy the SNS UBs don't come in my size. Won't be stressed if I lose out on them tomorrow because I know it's impossible now
laugh.gif

Sup fellas. Long time lurker - first NT post. Usually a Nike guy but I've switched over to the dark side and purchased the UB ST a couple of days ago. Amazing comfort but I'm wondering how come the ST gets no love here.

Due to my super wide feet I can't comfortably wear the regular UB so I had to "settle" for the ST. Thoughts on the UB ST?
The silhouette isn't as nice and appealing to others. It's prbably because it looks a little chunky. Also did you try sizing up 1/2 or 1 or removing the insoles of regular UBs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom