ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is that really the official title or just the title one site used for them?

Official colorway is actually DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD
actually a good point; hopefully they're not called 'mystery grey' - dumb name

although i haven't seen anywhere use 'charcoal' so we're probably making that up

Last edited:

Is that really the official title or just the title one site used for them?

Official colorway is actually DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD
actually a good point; hopefully they're not called 'mystery grey' - dumb name

although i haven't seen anywhere use 'charcoal' so we're probably making that up
Yeah charcoal was definitely just made up by someone on here haha. Curious what those abbreviations stand for.

Initially when I first got the SKU the colorway was listed just as "MET" so I'm thinking IRONMT = Iron Metallic or something like that?

I should get my cousin who has a degree in computer engineering to make script (bot) and start giving it out to the NT fam
laugh.gif
Seriously though it's pretty ridiculous how resellers make it a business and ruin it for everyone who wants to wear the shoe... I'm happy jordan brand is starting to make loads of general releases that are sitting in stores like it was when I was in grade school c. early 2000s.

I should get my cousin who has a degree in computer engineering to make script (bot) and start giving it out to the NT fam
laugh.gif
Seriously though it's pretty ridiculous how resellers make it a business and ruin it for everyone who wants to wear the shoe... I'm happy jordan brand is starting to make loads of general releases that are sitting in stores like it was when I was in grade school c. early 2000s.
Just do it.

Just do it.
I'll converse with him later about it. There was a guy who gave out a free nike auto cart script two years ago and worked very well until nike changed up their site. Helped me get the doernbecher 3s. The script was very simple so I wonder how hard it really is to get at least an auto cart script for ADC

So, being impossible for me to cop a pair of white ultra boosts so far, was thinking of buying a pair in women's sizing that I found on retail. I have a pair of ultra boosts already and they are US 10, which is tts for me and fits fine. The pair I'm looking into in women's sizing, is US 11. According to footlockers Adidas sizing, the conversion of US 11 in women's, is US 10 in men's! Do you guys think I'll be ok in terms of fit if I buy these? Thanks in advance for your replies!

So, being impossible for me to cop a pair of white ultra boosts so far, was thinking of buying a pair in women's sizing that I found on retail. I have a pair of ultra boosts already and they are US 10, which is tts for me and fits fine. The pair I'm looking into in women's sizing, is US 11. According to footlockers Adidas sizing, the conversion of US 11 in women's, is US 10 in men's! Do you guys think I'll be ok in terms of fit if I buy these? Thanks in advance for your replies!
Totally fine. Fit is the same and you sized up accordingly.

You'll be fine. That's Adidas's size conversion.

Back
Top Bottom