ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seems pretty legit so far. They sent a tracking and it's definitely on the way, but I'm annoyed that they sent it via snail mail. Will ping you back once they arrive and let you know for sure. 
How did you determine it was via "snail mail?" My OGs are finally enroute but God knows how long shipping will take.

So how hard are the NMD_R1s going to be to cop

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

got my grey wools from startfitness with a destroyed box and the black 3ms from amazon - box was in good condition given that it was forwarded from US to me + people were saying they didn't double box. currently i have the CNYs and these two... wanted to sell one of them but all look too damn good 
roll.gif
 huge thanks to those who provided the links again!

need some help from though... 

any idea on how to remove the glue stain without ****ing anything up? i'm a klutz when it comes to these kind of things. quite an eyesore 
laugh.gif

Just got this email from FedEx about my SNS shipment...anyone else get something like this? (This is after order confirmation/shipping confirmation, etc)

any idea on how to remove the glue stain without ****ing anything up? i'm a klutz when it comes to these kind of things. quite an eyesore 
laugh.gif
Ouch, that actually looks pretty large. Goo gone? That won't mess up anything else.  

got my grey wools from startfitness with a destroyed box and the black 3ms from amazon - box was in good condition given that it was forwarded from US to me + people were saying they didn't double box. currently i have the CNYs and these two... wanted to sell one of them but all look too damn good 
roll.gif
 huge thanks to those who provided the links again!

laugh.gif
i use tweezers to pull off extra glue from all my sneakers

just pinch a raised part of the glue with the tweezer and peel

dont touch the plastic with the metal (obviously)

works for me 

laugh.gif
Ouch, that actually looks pretty large. Goo gone? That won't mess up anything else.  
i'm just afraid the "U" will be ****ed, or god knows what. but i've done some research on goo gone, good news is it's available locally! thanks man, maybe i'll try some homemade/DIY version of goo gone 
roll.gif

i'm just afraid the "U" will be ****ed, or god knows what. but i've done some research on goo gone, good news is it's available locally! thanks man, maybe i'll try some homemade/DIY version of goo gone 
roll.gif
Lighter fluid works pretty decently on stuff like that too

i'm just afraid the "U" will be ****ed, or god knows what. but i've done some research on goo gone, good news is it's available locally! thanks man, maybe i'll try some homemade/DIY version of goo gone :rofl:

if you use it, take care not to get any goo gone onto any of the primeknit, it's pretty oily so it could get stuck in the fibers.

Last edited:
Just ordered my first pair of UBs. Eager to see what all the noise is about 
happy.gif

Last edited:

roll.gif
Lighter fluid works pretty decently on stuff like that too
yep, read that, just hope i dont manage to set my UBs on fire 
laugh.gif
 thanks though! cant get mad if i got this for 155 shipped too.

roll.gif
if you use it, take care not to get any goo gone onto any of the primeknit, it's pretty oily so it could get stuck in the fibers.
yea, good reminder! will try removing it tomorrow.

as always, thanks for the helpful input guys!

Back
Top Bottom