ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised we haven't started seeing any images of the Solebox collab yet.

Anyone who copped the charcoals have them in hand? Really curious to see some on feet pics of those.

On a side note...got my SNS shipping confirmation!

Surprised we haven't started seeing any images of the Solebox collab yet.

Anyone who copped the charcoals have them in hand? Really curious to see some on feet pics of those.

On a side note...got my SNS shipping confirmation!
Nice pick up!

I'm pretty intrigued on the EQT boost set to drop this weekend

Can anyone help me differentiate between a fake Grey Ultra Boost and the real version? None are for sale in Canada so I'm looking to buy on amazon but don't want to get scammed.

Have always been a Airmax and jordan fan but have been on a ultra boost kick lately. 

Here's the current boost lineup I have (sns collabs should be here friday) also on the hunt for those mystery grey! Chalks are my favorite at this point in time!

just copped with free shipping and no tax, too. please don't call and pokezach us. :lol:

i already have a feeling their online inventory isn't accurate. added 20 pair to cart successfully. :smh:

and they might hit us with the woopty-woop if there was a mistake on price on their part. :frown:
i would also take into consideration the fact that these are the women's version of the gradient pair. maybe OP is a girl and has smaller feet, warranting the shorter laces.

Got shipping conformation wbu?

^Epic first post though.
haha thanks, I had a nt account from back in the day, like 2010 but don't have access to my old email anymore. Took a hiatus, but the recent ultra boost and yeezys have got me back on the forums again. 

Last edited:
The consortium tour calendar lists what all the silhouettes are for all the collabs. We've known it was an NMD for a while.

So I finally tried a pair of Ultra Boosts on a whim..... man the comfort is just insane 
mean.gif

Anyone know they have the all grey/silver version available anywhere? Honestly would like the black/purple pair but that seems unlikely to find. 

Last edited:

So I finally tried a pair of Ultra Boosts on a whim..... man the comfort is just insane 
mean.gif

Anyone know they have the all grey/silver version available anywhere? Honestly would like the black/purple pair but that seems unlikely to find. 
Black/Purple can be had if you do your research. What size you looking for?

Also you talking about the silvers or the grey wools.

Fresh off the UPS truck at work haha
 just realised they are classic grey wools not sns. my eyes have let me down again, but to be fair there is a lot going on in that photo between the UB weave and that carpet or mat. thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom