ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wore core blacks with some thick wool socks today in NYC. Was great until I stepped in a 3 inch puddle of slush crossing the street.

In all seriousness though I've been wearing them throughout the winter and as long as I wear thick socks and it's dry out, there are no problems. Definitely better than racers in the winter.

How did you determine it was via "snail mail?" My OGs are finally enroute but God knows how long shipping will take.

Domestic shipping from Germany > Australia via DHL (Deutsch Post) usually takes 3-6weeks. Its pretty damn slow!

Guys I've just joined the forum. Ageing sneaker head, trying to kick the habit but in recent months I have been snared by the UB...! :rolleyes

Thanks for everyones continuous info.

Where are the best places to trade pairs? I've got a pair of LTD silver UK10/US10.5. Really after the 3M but cannot track these down anywhere in Europe. Failing that it's the black/purple which just seemed to vanish when I finally decided I wanted to buy them! US stores don't seem to ship to Europe which doesn't help things. 

A bit has changed since my day but have been checking Klect and eBay for the most part. 

Any advice appreciated. :smile:

Cheers!

Welcome to NT. Best of luck locating your pairs.

Has anyone heard anything directly from SNS about the Fedex cancelled shipments? I haven't gotten anything about the order being cancelled, just wondering for the other people who got notification earlier today.
Got the fedex cancellation email this morning.

Nothing from SNS though. SNS has always notified me if my order can't be fulfilled before they send me shipping confirmation. Not sure what is going on with these..

I haven't heard anything from sns but FedEx manager shows the package was picked up and is actually in transit. Should be delivered on Friday

I just got shipping confirmation this morning from SNS. Fedex says will be delivered this Friday

Wore core blacks with some thick wool socks today in NYC. Was great until I stepped in a 3 inch puddle of slush crossing the street.

In all seriousness though I've been wearing them throughout the winter and as long as I wear thick socks and it's dry out, there are no problems. Definitely better than racers in the winter.
yea, except for the whole traction thing

Last edited:
Anybody order women's sizes in boosts? I normally wear a 10.0 mens.... Thinking of doing 11.5 women's for all-white

copped my 9.5 from walk-in closet good lookin out @archpopoy  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom