ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Facts shout out  @archpopoy got the size 7 i wanted.
Nice to see lurkers getting theirs. 
roll.gif

Dammit. I went 1.5 up. I remember someone posting they got an 11.0 or 11.5 women's saying it fit them perfect and they were 9.5
Yeah, I had actually checked their size chart recently for a friend which is why I picked up on that. I do know, though, that some people size up in UBs in general.

Also, a helpful guy on twitter said this when asked about differences in women's sizing, "no difference at all if you just size up by one. I even weighed three pairs to compare, all identical within a few grams." He had 8 pairs of UBs, too.

Does Adidas plan on releasing any nice GR UB.

I mean,  every pair can't be Ltd. or a collab.

Silver Ltd

Olive Ltd

Burgundy Ltd

Cream Ltd

3M Ltd

Charcoal Ltd

I disown the wave patterns too. 

I pretend they don't exist.

so new NMD's are coming out in 5 days eh ? 

nerd.gif
OG NMDs best colorway tho. To the guys with NMDs, what kinda socks do you guys wear with em. My no shows actually peak out a little bit making them look awkward
Need to get some lower no shows. A lot of supposed "no show" socks are very much "show" socks, haha. When most companies say no show they must be referring to wearing high tops.

I use these for true no show socks.

Amazon product ASIN B00ARHJUHU

OG NMDs best colorway tho. To the guys with NMDs, what kinda socks do you guys wear with em. My no shows actually peak out a little bit making them look awkward
Seriously though I wear no shows in heather grey with the "Key City" and they peek out

but it adds a nice contrast.

Back
Top Bottom