ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's Up tho! New to the thread, not new to NT. couldn't retrieve my old info...

I remember when UB's were sitting at stores mid last year, now it's crazy. My first pair was the core blacks. it's dope casually, didn't work for me running wise

Mystery Greys waaaaay better in person. In my personal opinion, tied with the Creams

$90 at the ES
smokin.gif

ES ? nothing like getting a desired shoe for a steal... chasing that feeling I got when I copped my yeezy 950s for $280 shipped

What?! Where'd you find 950's for $280 shipped? I would've actually hopped on that price lol
LE66.fr

They don't ship outside of Europe. But I copped anyways and I emailed them saying I live in the US and ill pay international shipping if you can send it out, and they worked with me. It was about a 2 week emailing back and forth process but it was worth it.

To those who didn't get the tee and golf ball. How much did your package weigh?

A little over 4 lbs I think..SNS sent the shoes wrapped in a very thin cardboard wrapped around the shoebox. And then that was wrapped with somewhat padded SNS waterproof wrapping of some sorts. I emailed them asking if it would be possible for them to ship me the missing accessories but whatever, it's worth a shot..lol

A little over 4 lbs I think..SNS sent the shoes wrapped in a very thin cardboard wrapped around the shoebox. And then that was wrapped with somewhat padded SNS waterproof wrapping of some sorts. I emailed them asking if it would be possible for them to ship me the missing accessories but whatever, it's worth a shot..lol
did you order the first time or the restock? I ordered the first time and got the ball and tee

If they answer, let us know. I'll be surprised. They're not too good in the communication department, from my experience.

PM me if you would like to know where I bought the Mystery Greys, too many lurkers, don't want a 34th Footaction Roshe Run Yeezy Incident where like 10 people bought out entire stock for resale
mean.gif
If u from nyc, you can tell from the pic where u copped

Back
Top Bottom