ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any more sweatshop codes out there? Copped grey wools for my son but the wife got a hold of them and won't let go.

So many people at Madison Square Garden wearing White Ultra Boosts lol
You there? I'm streaming but wearing chelsea boots.. not UB's... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I also believe Creams will eventually restock. Same people laughing at that idea would have thought the same with the whites. Like really, the creams are that special, Adidas won't release them down the road? Why? Could be 6 months down the road, who knows.

I don't count Burgs or Olives. Those never released here, so I think those won't ever get released in the states.

But everything that has released here has eventually restocked, and restocked plentiful.
that's why I got rid of them, I'll keep them after the 20th restock. Already got pearl foams :lol:

for the size experts, am i getting this right? A women 4UK is a 5.5US in women, which is a 4.5US in mens?

Comprende?

No need for a pillow case if you have a front-loading washing machine -- mine came out VVVNDS

Not true you must have got lucky. Regardless of whether you have a front of top load washer use a pillow case. If the sneaker works its way to the outside of the drum you will get shiny scuff marks on the plastics where it contacts on the metal drum. (Ie: heel counter & cage) Use pillow case to protect these parts of the sneaker.

Last edited:
where the hell do you guys find all this information about upcoming releases and colorways?? I try to google it but all I get are these lousy articles on the shoe itself...

for the size experts, am i getting this right? A women 4UK is a 5.5US in women, which is a 4.5US in mens?

Comprende?
My understanding, at least with Nike, is 1.5 size up from men's is your women's size. I have multiple size 12 women's shoes that fit like my normal 10.5, none of them feel too big or small really. However, I've read on this thread that Adidas themselves recommends going one size up from men's to women's. Never owned a pair of women's adidas to know though

Last edited:
I just go off UK sizing, This does not change regardless. I'm a 9uk/9.5us in Mens Ultras and a 9uk/10.5us in Womens Ultras.

Back
Top Bottom