ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Worked for me. For what it's worth, I've had issues with coupons in the past. Sometimes I erased and copied and pasted the coupon back in the "box" and other times, I had to log out then back in to my account for it to accept. Quirky site at times for me.
Hmm interesting. Yeah I just cleared all my cookies and logged out, retried the code and still nothing for me. Oh well

Worked for me. For what it's worth, I've had issues with coupons in the past. Sometimes I erased and copied and pasted the coupon back in the "box" and other times, I had to log out then back in to my account for it to accept. Quirky site at times for me.
Hmm interesting. Yeah I just cleared all my cookies and logged out, retried the code and still nothing for me. Oh well
Try typing it in again or taking the code you typed in here and re-pasting it. I know it sounds absolutely asinine, but oddly it has worked for me in the past. Have no clue why, because it made zero sense.

Core blacks are a must. Easy to match and goes with pretty much anything.
Black is too loud of a color.
J/k. Forget who said black and white was too loud some pages back, but it did make me laugh.

also when you copy-paste the code, sometimes there's an extra space added that makes it invalid. try backspacing to get rid of that space if there is one and that should work.

Yup.. since I can't find a better price for these anywhere. Don't know if these are ever going to restock. 
you never know with this market but the fact that these were a consortium collab with a shop id think they wouldn't restock. Similar to the asics 25th anniversary
Yeah none of the UB collabs have ever restocked to my knowledge. They seem to be the only colorways that are truly "limited".
Yeah. Smh when people trade SNS for Creams. I know Creams is a better colorway to the majority but the chances of it getting restocked is higher than the SNS.

damn was hesitant to pull trigger on finishline on core blacks with 20$ off. wish i saw the RRS deal sooner 
eyes.gif

If thats legit then I guess thats a good price. Chances of it being restocked is slim against the non collab UBs.
From the pics on ebay everything looked legit. Its pp invoice, so I am covered if anything goes wrong. Dude is super friendly and nice.

Creams for 270$. Just glad the damn search is finally over at a price I can mostly stomach
It will be worth it once you have them in hand. Too nice. $75 over retail and you don't have to watch this thread like a hawk and waste hours upon hours of time 

Code doesn't work for me....fuhhhh

Are there any other codes available for RRS?
Did you use the code before? I believe for each account once you use it, they will not accept it again.

But you can make an order through the live chat and tell them that you want to apply the code but can't go through.

I made 2 more orders using this method when all the codes can't work anymore on mine.

Did you use the code before? I believe for each account once you use it, they will not accept it again.

But you can make an order through the live chat and tell them that you want to apply the code but can't go through.

I made 2 more orders using this method when all the codes can't work anymore on mine.

Yeah Ive used it before, will have to wait till their chat opens up and see if they'll accept the code. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom