ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah...  gotcha...  So white for the restocked in the last few weeks then? 

Haven't seen whites restocked that much. Probably done for v1 and about to drop v2 with conti sole.

White restocks have definitely slowed down but there was a stretch there last month where they were dropping daily. They were definitely unloading them to make way for the new whites. They're doing the same thing with the core blacks right now.

Jesus I'd take a pair of creams with no tissue paper and replacement box for all I care as long as the shoes are legit.

Jesus I'd take a pair of creams with no tissue paper and replacement box for all I care as long as the shoes are legit.
laugh.gif
 Yeah me too 

why does the paper matter
It shouldn't matter. The shoes should matter. I can't believe people are worried about the kind of paper that comes with the shoes. I've owned two pairs (sold both). One bought from an authorized so cal dealer had white paper and one bought from a  trusted reseller had black paper. Both were legit. 

Guys, having established that the Silver Ltds come up a little small, as the 3Ms are classified as 'Ltd' also, do these come up small as well?

Not sure if similar fabric / structure is being used on them. 

If not, and while I'm asking, are the Silver Ltds the only UB release to date that size notably different?

I've basically calibrated my sizing off Silver Ltds, as these were my first pair.

Guys, having established that the Silver Ltds come up a little small, as the 3Ms are classified as 'Ltd' also, do these come up small as well?

If not, and while I'm asking, are the Silver Ltds the only UB release to date that size notably different?

I've basically calibrated my sizing off Silver Ltds, as these were my first pair.

I don't own the Silver LTDs but the 3Ms are one of the more snug pairs I have. Whites are a little more snug & Iron/MGs are the most snug, the 10 in those fitting more like my 9.5 Kolors.

My 3Ms feel slightly more snug than my MGs, but that could be because they are newer and haven't stretched out a little.  No difference in toe room between the two.

To me, Silver and MGs seems to have the snuggest fit but not enough for me to size up on them...  

Back
Top Bottom