ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well after continuing my undefeated L streak on yeezys this morning, I'm back to this much more comfortable thread. As bad as Adidas has done me on all these yeezy releases I feel like they owe me some creams.
Spent 2.5 hours on Adidas site. Took all of the L's. 
mean.gif
 We deserve some creams

Cool man, I live like 10 mins away from Sole Supremacy. They are cool dudes and you can almost guarantee what they have is 100% real. However, they are a little low-ball at times which is understandable since they are running a business.

I say quintuple up on the resell and use that towards some creams. I know the owner is starting to have a fond taste in UBs so maybe he can point you in the right direction to some creams.
I got really lucky and actually managed to get a pair of creams already too! Thats why I don't want to wear the tan yeezys, I prefer the creams much more side by side.

So you think I should just sell the 2 extra pb's and tans?

Maybe grab a moonrock? haha ugh idk, I only really care to own 1 dark shoe and like 1 lighter shoe.

I alternate between PB's and Creams right now.

I got really lucky and actually managed to get a pair of creams already too! Thats why I don't want to wear the tan yeezys, I prefer the creams much more side by side.

So you think I should just sell the 2 extra pb's and tans?

Maybe grab a moonrock? haha ugh idk, I only really care to own 1 dark shoe and like 1 lighter shoe.

I alternate between PB's and Creams right now.
Dude the UB/Yeezys are so hype right now, if you have the time to resell I would. It's probably the highest audience to resell for more than x5 retail. It will taper down after everyone accepts their L's.

If you tryna be a nice guy you could sell it to your roommate if he/she did the dishes last night :smile:

My opinion TDs are the best Yeezys but I don't know that trade would work out as a W for you if you go into Sole Supremacy to do that.

I got lucky on the PB's again, makes for my third PB and I got a pair of tans too. Told my roommate i'd give it to him but now I really wanna do some combo trade for either some turtledoves or 750's! I have no desire to wear my tan yeezys when I own the creams honestly. What do you guys think I should do?
Hook up your roommate. You already gave him your word, unless your word means nothing. Plus how awkward is it going to be if you screw him over.

Last edited:
Chatted with ADC and Chase, they both confirmed that the order is green and do not see any reason it would not ship.  THANK GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do 3ms regularly restock?

Yea i missed the numerous ships that have sailed
They are probably the 2nd least restock next to the Creams.

Last few boats already sailed.

I hope Adidas realizes the hype on these and make an order to their factory to produce more. They already have with core blacks/gray wools/mystery grays.

Last edited:

Dude the UB/Yeezys are so hype right now, if you have the time to resell I would. It's probably the highest audience to resell for more than x5 retail. It will taper down after everyone accepts their L's.

If you tryna be a nice guy you could sell it to your roommate if he/she did the dishes last night :smile:

My opinion TDs are the best Yeezys but I don't know that trade would work out as a W for you if you go into Sole Supremacy to do that.
Roo

Hook up your roommate. You already gave him your work, unless your word means nothing. Plus how awkward is it going to be in you screw him over.
Yea I feel that I guess, but it wouldnt be awkward at all considering he screwed me over literally a couple nights ago. Stormed out of a bar after an arguement and made me pay for his drink and get a ride home! lol

Roo

Yea I feel that I guess, but it wouldnt be awkward at all considering he screwed me over literally a couple nights ago. Stormed out of a bar after an arguement and made me pay for his drink and get a ride home! lol
to be completely honest, it seems like you already made your decision to keep them. now you're kind of fishing for validation from this thread to justify your actions.

i don't mean to be rude, but that's how i'm seeing it right now.

to be completely honest, it seems like you already made your decision to keep them. now you're kind of fishing for validation from this thread to justify your actions.

i don't mean to be rude, but that's how i'm seeing it right now.
Actually the opposite, Think i'm gonna sell him my 2015 pirate blacks that i've been wearing for cost, and keep the new ones or trade em for some moonrocks.

these wood woods arent part of the consortium drop like the sns and solebox next month right? hoping not 

Actually the opposite, Think i'm gonna sell him my 2015 pirate blacks that i've been wearing for cost, and keep the new ones or trade em for some moonrocks.
Good to hear. 

Given the resell price on yeezys, I'd be mighty tempted to go back on my word, too. I guess it all depends on the situation and how close of a friend he is.

Back
Top Bottom