ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, how easy are the OGs to come by in the U.S. / Canada right now? Couple of restocks here in Europe but v limited numbers. Trying to gauge appetite vs supply.

where are you seeing the re stocks in Europe (I'm European based and haven't seen anything in a while)? By the sounds of things no sign of any restock in the US of the OGs.

Guys, how easy are the OGs to come by in the US right now? Couple of restocks here in v limited numbers. Trying to gauge 
where are you seeing the re stocks in Europe (I'm European based and haven't seen anything in a while)? By the sounds of things no sign of any restock in the US of the OGs.
size? is getting the odd pair in, had a run of 9.5 UKs this week but they got snaffled pretty quickly.

Guys, how easy are the OGs to come by in the US right now? Couple of restocks here in v limited numbers. Trying to gauge 

size? is getting the odd pair in, had a run of 9.5 UKs this week but they got snaffled pretty quickly.

My size too. Another L for me!

laugh.gif
 perfect

Who here is going for the Women collab with teh strap? Obviously won't be possible to cop both with all the hype

That might make it easier to cop (hopefully) since the NMD's are coming out at 9am also..of course the links havent been working for 10minutes and they wait til 8 to tell us.

Last edited:
I guess they may be changing the link since a bunch of people are trying to manipulate them for direct ATC. Still going to be ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom