ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These shoes go on sale? ? Where? Please share
smile.gif
Try Road Runner Sport, they have 2 colors for women up on their site. Sign up for a VIP membership to receive a 10% discount & you can use coupons to get an additional discount.

I'm new to this thread so maybe others can assist you, but I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I been trying to get the grey wools but on sale though, not really trying to pay retail for them.

It ain't easy! After getting trying to get the grey wools on sale off RRS and other sites and getting my orders cancelled 4 times I gave up on that. Ended up getting them off ADC.

Try Road Runner Sport, they have 2 colors for women up on their site. Sign up for a VIP membership to receive a 10% discount & you can use coupons to get an additional discount.

I'm new to this thread so maybe others can assist you, but I hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try another time. The site is down lol.

It ain't easy! After getting trying to get the grey wools on sale off RRS and other sites and getting my orders cancelled 4 times I gave up on that. Ended up getting them off ADC.
Yea ADC has a bunch of sizes for the Grey wools, you think I might as well pay retail for it?

Post was up for a week, but seller still bumping even until yesterday.
If anybodys looking for an 8.5 in socal.
where'd you find this?! I've been wanting to find some of these groups on facebook, but I'm a size 14 in Ultra Boosts. Any leads on groups etc? Like I know people that sell/buy jordans and nikes have that. But where'd you find this?

Back
Top Bottom