ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jam3s121  a few people have been saying it is the MG and the picture updates after you add to cart

amazon customer service is pretty good though so if it turns out not being what you want I'm sure you'll get a nice discount and something worked out for returning it

Last edited:
Yeah for sure the MG, but other people must have figured it out, only a few sizes left. I would keep an eye on it as sizes tend to go away and pop back up later.

I'm sure it's been asked before, but how to women's ultra boosts fit compared to men's? Just 1 size up but they should fit the same, correct? Also is the consensus to go half size up or tts? Thanks guys.

I'm sure it's been asked before, but how to women's ultra boosts fit compared to men's? Just 1 size up but they should fit the same, correct? Also is the consensus to go half size up or tts? Thanks guys.
Women's are supposedly B-width and men's D, but the consensus seems to be that it makes no difference when you 1 size up. TTS for me.

Last edited:

Women's are supposedly B-width and men's D, but the consensus seems to be that it makes no difference when you 1 size up. TTS for me.
I noticed that the women's were significantly snugger on my foot but to each their own. buy em and if it doesnt work just return them

Trying to find core blacks, wool grey or all whites for under retail for my gf in a women's 6.5-7, what are my options? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I know the Wood Wood dropped on a few Euro sites. Does this mean it's still getting a worldwide drop or whats going on?

I know the Wood Wood dropped on a few Euro sites. Does this mean it's still getting a worldwide drop or whats going on?
They only dropped on the Wood Wood site so far. That's how they've been doing all these collabs. The collaborating store/site releases them first, then a worldwide release about a week or so after. But if the previous collab releases are any indication, copping on the WW release won't be any easier than the first drop because the stock is so limited at each individual store.

They only dropped on the Wood Wood site so far. That's how they've been doing all these collabs. The collaborating store/site releases them first, then a worldwide release about a week or so after. But if the previous collab releases are any indication, copping on the WW release won't be any easier than the first drop because the stock is so limited at each individual store.
I figured it'd be a worldwide drop later on but some website I saw had incorrect info saying it was dropping on END and other retailers too. Makes much more sense now then. I'm just hoping they'll be easier than the SNS release.

Trust me I know. Nicekicks had 8 pairs at the store I was at.

Anyone's WW order status change? Not got a cancellation email yet. Fingers crossed they go through.

Trust me I know. Nicekicks had 8 pairs at the store I was at.
Yeah they should be dropping WW on the 27th. Looks like End will get them, but I don't even try for that site anymore. Tired of watching their countdown to site crash.

SL is claiming they're going to drop on the ADC EU sites but I highly doubt it.

Anyone's WW order status change? Not got a cancellation email yet. Fingers crossed they go through.

Still down as received. I'd be quietly confident as I know there are others out there who haven't got an order confirm email.

Last edited:
Yeah they should be dropping WW on the 27th. Looks like End will get them, but I don't even try for that site anymore. Tired of watching their countdown to site crash.

SL is claiming they're going to drop on the ADC EU sites but I highly doubt it.

End's site really is abysmal. Even when there isn't a drop it seems slow.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom