ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What really is the reason for the uncaged? Comfort, so it doesn't have that tightness on the medial or Aesthetic, looks like a Yeezy? What started it? IMO, its horrendous.
Well from my last post, I think it's a subconscious un-adidas-ing of the shoe. But that's just my opinion.

The cage is so necessary for me. Thats the best part after comfort.
Very much agreed. I mean there's already a dude on youtube that took the flyknits and tried to surgically put it on a boost sole...just leave the UB alone and let the consortium designers decide if they want the cage or not.

It seems like the Creams are done restocking and seems like they aint gonna restock on Adidas at all....... 

Not sure if its just me but I see no resemblance in uncaged UB to yeezys. They remind me of the ugly seamless af1s

caged >

Last edited:
The worse is people uncaging Creams or SNS UBs. I can already see people uncaging their Wood Woods and unstrapping the womens pair on instagram. Smfh F.

Which I would never do.......especially the SNS pair. I think the wool greys, core blacks, and the black STs are best to do the act. I think the cream, whites, etc deserve to be left alone

It seems like the Creams are done restocking and seems like they aint gonna restock on Adidas at all....... 

It's hard to tell but you may be right. That said the original white UB went the same way. The early batches sold out right away and people calmmored for them like crazy for months. Then it eventually showed back up.

The cream colorway had been randomly restocking at boutiques over the last few weeks so we'll have to see what happens.

Question, do the whites white UBs have the Continental outsoles? I'm looking at the Adidas website images and when I zoom in on the soles I don't see the word Continental on there. 

^The whites are a restock of last years model, so no they don't have the continental outsoles
Ah I see. Thanks. I think I'll wait for a white pair with the Continental soles then. Do you happen to know which pairs out currently have the Continental soles?

Ah I see. Thanks. I think I'll wait for a white pair with the Continental soles then. Do you happen to know which pairs out currently have the Continental soles?
Any of the pairs with the newer gradient pattern on the primeknit have them (I think theres been 3 or 4 colourways released), as well as the 3Ms, creams and mystery grays. The recent collabs (Hypebeast, SNS, Woodwood) have them as well.

Alot of pairs have Continental soles because I believe Gradient pattern pairs have Continental soles. Popular ones are 3m, Chalks and MG i think.

Why have adidas restocked the whites a number of times at ADC but not for the EU store (aside from
a small restock in November I believe)? Also no mystery greys or creams.

Back
Top Bottom