ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait until finishline drops all the gr mesh in march
It wont matter... 
laugh.gif

Samples I believe...  They only have the black mens and strapped womens
shame, I could have found a home for those.
Yup those were samples of the women's Wood Woods. Super uninteresting to me, glad they took a bigger chance with the weird strapped women's pair releasing instead.

Wouldn't be that hard to customize some white UBs to look like those samples though. Paint the heel counter grey and dye the lining blue and voila.

Agreed white is an amazing base shoe for any kind of customization. Dying the lining sounds tough, though.

All these greys got me tripped up. Is this right?

"Silver LTD" = S77517

"Wool Grey" = Solar Red = S77510

And the silvers were released before the wool grey?

White Wood Wood came in today. Only went up half a size from my normal size 10 (mens) and they fit the same. I wear my size 10 a bit big though, so I think going up the full size makes sense. The strap is a bit tight; that's gonna take some getting used to.

Last edited:
Those are crazy. Uncaged but with a strap, in a way. Thought they looked good on foot. Especially on women.

All these greys got me tripped up. Is this right?

"Silver LTD" = S77517

"Wool Grey" = Solar Red = S77510

And the silvers were released before the wool grey?
Wool grey=S77510

Wool grey=/=Solar Red

Solar Red=B34050

Silver LTD=S77517

Edit: and yes Silver LTD released before Wool greys

Last edited:
White Wood Wood came in today. Only went up half a size from my normal size 10 (mens) and they fit the same. I wear my size 10 a bit big though, so I think going up the full size makes sense. The strap is a bit tight; that's gonna take some getting used to.

the strap potentially being tight is whats holding me back from them. its not like I want to size up to where it isnt tight, and theres too much room in the toe box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom