ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had the option of either black or white WW...like both because addicted to UB...but IMHO in person, the bLack was underwhelming...dunno how i feel about the stitched in stripe things..just really bland compares to SNS, creams, ogs, even 3ms or irons...the whites in person had the opposite effect...looked way better than in pics...hands down white ww's one of the top UBs for me...again...thats just my preference!!!

So I got my size 11 MG's today and so far they are really comfortable but feel very tight on the top of my foot. I'm sure this is the #1 complaint for fit on this sneaker... but the toe box fits quite good I felt. I got size 11 because everyone told me get .5 size up from my racer size.. now technically my racers fit quite big. I'm wondering if I should get 11.5 for the next pair of UB's. I've gone to many stores and nobody has them to try on it seems in Connecticut.

Any comments?

My size 11's were real snug, moved up to an 11.5 and it was a lot better fit. The little extra room makes a huge difference!

hopefully I do better next release
View media item 1930561

Lmao wha?!

Cmon-Son.gif

Knew people were gonna do that. So stupid.

Why go through the trouble of copping them when he could've just gotten the whites, uncaged them & painted the torsion tabs blue & yellow.

It's like buying a custom sneaker only to undo the customization, took away the only thing that made that pair unique.

And I don't even like the white WWs that much

Never understood the whole uncaging consortiums thing, anyone could've gotten the same result from uncaging white UBs.

It's like buying a custom sneaker only to undo the customization, took away the only thing that made that pair unique.

And I don't even like the white WWs that much

Agree didnt like them either but to me collabs like a custom on a gr are sort of artistic in a way. Even if I dont like it. So like you said its like customizing a custom. Cant fix stupid. Like painting over a painting.

yeap i remember seeing them and liking them then too. when I first saw the grey NMDs drop I thought thats was those hah
Yeah they share that same elastic collar and a similar primeknit pattern.

The only thing I dont like about these cageless is the three stripes on the medial toebox.

Lmao whats the point seriously..... Ok grs I get it be creative, be youself, do your thing even tho I dont like it. Collabs wear them as is or sell them gd
Im not sure why i cant quote with the pic inside, but WHY!?!?!?!?  u took away what was unique about the shoe?!?

Back
Top Bottom