ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a demand for the triple white ultra boost still? I thought everyone got their pair already 

If you restock the stores, these will sell.
People are doubling up that have already doubled up, so, "demand"?. Yea, sure there is.
Please bless the thread with some on foot pics, though.

Last edited:
Just ordered the black ultra boost off FNL. Ordered TTS, hope they fit when it arrives

Just pulled trigger on creams for $270 shipped. Couldn't resist my thirst. Think I am done on ub for now. 
laugh.gif

Just pulled trigger on creams for $270 shipped. Couldn't resist my thirst. Think I am done on ub for now. :lol:
That's not bad. People will regret not getting that price. I remember when burgundy were on eBay for $260 and I passed thinking they would drop in the US. In fact a lot of us did. I wish I could get that price now.

^ Yep $270 shipped is a great deal. Hate to say it but i think restocks of Creams ain't gonna happen now. Resale will be the only way to go for these.

new colors on Adidas Europe site. Not my cup of tea though, I am like monochromatic look now. The site is crashing constantly.

On the similar topic, I want to find a permanent paint marker that can be used to color UB midsole. Will try to make double grey out of grey wool UB.

Trying to post new colorways
Here you go:

Mens:

Womens:

Horrible colorways IMO. Womens white is the only acceptable one, even though not really my cup of tea

Gradients keep flopping, only the brown one is dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom