ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have any pics and you use heat gun after you apply it?
1>  Clean boost with "Leather Preparer and Deglazer" or acetone to take off any coating

2>  2 or three coats of Leather Dye

3>  2 coats of Flat Paint with GAC-900 (50/50 mix)

3a> Heat gun painted boost @ medium 2 - 3 minutes after each coat

4>  Apply 2x coas of "Matte Acrylic Finisher"

I used Angelus products except for the GAC-900

Here  is a video of someone painting the sock liner of his sneaker, but gives you an idea.

1>  Clean boost with "Leather Preparer and Deglazer" or acetone to take off any coating
2>  2 or three coats of Leather Dye
3>  2 coats of Flat Paint with GAC-900 (50/50 mix)
3a> Heat gun painted boost @ medium 2 - 3 minutes after each coat
4>  Apply 2x coas of "Matte Acrylic Finisher"
I used Angelus products except for the GAC-900
View media item 1938921

Here  is a video of someone painting the sock liner of his sneaker, but gives you an idea.

I did same exact everything u did except fabric paint and heat gun. If this fabric marker doesnt work out ill give it a try repped.

My ultra boosts came in today, very underwhelmed they are really not anymore comfortable than my lunars.

My flyknit lunar 1s are almost as comfortable as these. But the boost beats it by a little. Other than those nothing else really comes close.

Last edited:
I sized down .5 on pure boost 2. Do these run the same? In fact, I think sizing down may have been a mistake. But tts he like 2 fingers of gap infront

Had a friend at the ES today and they had blue gradient, black gradient, volt and solar orange. I asked for the volt and solar orange but the biggest size in either was 8.5. :frown:
Just a heads up if anyone lives in that area or planned on going up there anytime soon.

Yeah Olives everytime. I've warmed to the CNYs but I'm not a fan of Navy color sneakers anyway so they were always gonna be an easy pass.

Got rid of my kolor's, I know no one has mentioned it in a while but I had NO grip in them when walking on any tile floors..literally had to take baby steps so that I wouldn't fall on my ***...just a word to those carrying their kids around be careful lol

Got rid of my kolor's, I know no one has mentioned it in a while but I had NO grip in them when walking on any tile floors..literally had to take baby steps so that I wouldn't fall on my ***...just a word to those carrying their kids around be careful lol

If you've been having that big an issue w/ the OG outsole, just a heads up, the grip on the new outsole isn't that much different.

I wore both Kolors most of last week and had zero issues.

Back
Top Bottom