ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not feeling any of those samples. Looks like I'm close to hoppin off the UB train once I get the creams.
Yeah, there is nothing that has been previewed lately that I want even remotely as much as the creams.  Ugly gradients, weird color combos, tube-sock ankle openings, and now our first look at colored boost that looks like some dude hit them with paint at his kitchen table.  I love UB comfort but at $180+ I have to really love the way they look before I cop.  

Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the SNS and Wood Wood collabs. They were nice but nothing special to me. This Solebox one has me though. Praying resell is gonna be like SNS because I will cop in a heartbeat.

I'm against the uncaged but I think these having the dam red bottom will make them more desirable. So yea like homeboy said expect the prices to be near or more than the HB collab....

I hope im wrong...but solebox could surpass hb as highest resale price for a ub...second to jd whites anyway...

I thought the WW came with 3 sets of laces. Just noticed its a punky brewster mix matched set.

Yeah the extra set of laces is one blue one orange, actually kinda dope but it'd better if they gave two full sets, the blue/orange laces don't look that good against the dark fabric anyway.

So my mystery greys came yesterday, the navy blues are coming tomorrow and if I'm lucky the creams will be here by friday. What a week for UBs!

did they make the grey wool in 5.5? I know the cream did overseas but not sure on the wool. Why does my wife only like the hard to cop cw's 

Yeah the extra set of laces is one blue one orange, actually kinda dope but it'd better if they gave two full sets, the blue/orange laces don't look that good against the dark fabric anyway.
Word.  The black/white lace it comes with is dope.  Dont see myself swapping those off. 

That LTD makes it difficult to cop initially... 
I remember when I carted 3M's on ADC and checked out. Thought I was cool. Got a cancellation e-mail a couple days later. 
roll.gif

Didn't really know that I would have multiple chances to cop later down the road. I was new to the UB game at that point.

I remember when I carted 3M's on ADC and checked out. Thought I was cool. Got a cancellation e-mail a couple days later. 
roll.gif

Didn't really know that I would have multiple chances to cop later down the road. I was new to the UB game at that point.
do they do instore raffle for LTD UB

i think i have a higher chance for that than copping online 

Question for you guys.

Do the OG UB (black purp) fit more snug than the cream?

For those who have both pairs same size

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom