ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I see, btw does your feedback mean that you've sold 41 pair of shoes or?
Nah I've sold hundreds of items, people just never leave feedback, and my pair was a restocked pair so the people who just copped should be good. Congratz!

bumped a white for $400 a few hours ago. Was a size 8 though, probably makes a difference

It probably does... Plus, you'll always have that one person will pay premium no matter waht. Lol But I think if they ever restock, it will hold value at $300-$350.

Ok, so we all know that correct sizing is a challenge, whether UB or NMD...so, i need some help. Follow me here: I wear a size 12 in almost every shoe. However, my size 12 OG NMD are Sz. 12 and have enough room for what feels like a Sz. 13. After that NMD purchase, I copped core black UB's. The chick in the local boutique warned me of a tight fit with a Sz 12 and suggested I size up. I did. ..all the way to a 13 and I couldnt be happier.

The problem: Im hearing that the 3M UB amd Wool Grey fit....more snug...?? Is that right? Also, what all colorways are wool and/or carry a more true fit?

I wear a 12 or 13 in all shoes. In ub I have to have a 13. Copped a 12 and had to pass them along to another member. My wools are much more loose fitting. Cores are much tighter. Imo IF you were going to size down wools would be easiest.

I wear a 12 or 13 in all shoes. In ub I have to have a 13. Copped a 12 and had to pass them along to another member. My wools are much more loose fitting. Cores are much tighter. Imo IF you were going to size down wools would be easiest.

Do creams count as wools?

Oooooh weee

View media item 1956388

View media item 1956389

Loving these beauts.

Super comfy. Somewhere between NMD & UB. Overall feel of the upper is closer to the PK NMDs but the sole is more cushioned.

Size 9 works well, could probably make an 8.5 work but I think the 9 is perfect. Might mess around with throwing an insole in them when I get back home but they feel great.

As a reminder, my sizing

Non-wool UBs - 10
wool UBs - 9.5
PK NMDs - 9

Still need to play around with the lacing and whatnot, rushed home on my lunch break to grab these off the porch. Only theoretical downside is they're almost as squeaky as the new UB outsole, but I can live with that.

These are nice man. Didn't think much of them until these pics. How much did you pay?

Yeah they're wool

Yes they are.

Ok, thanks. Still new to ub, picked up 6 pairs in the last couple of weeks and all fit differently. Usually 9.5 in everything Nike.

White gradient 9.5(feels tight), og black 10(feels tight), wool grey women's 10.5(perfect), wool grey men's 9.5(perfect), solar yellow 10(slightly tight), creams 9(it feels fine but kinda looks tight if that makes sense).

So basically, no idea what size to buy. And with the way they go in and out of stock, don't really have the luxury of buying/exchanging

Ok, thanks. Still new to ub, picked up 6 pairs in the last couple of weeks and all fit differently. Usually 9.5 in everything Nike.

White gradient 9.5(feels tight), og black 10(feels tight), wool grey women's 10.5(perfect), wool grey men's 9.5(perfect), solar yellow 10(slightly tight), creams 9(it feels fine but kinda looks tight if that makes sense).

So basically, no idea what size to buy. And with the way they go in and out of stock, don't really have the luxury of buying/exchanging

I'm in the same boat. I'm all over the place with sizing in adidas and if some hard to get style/color popped up I feel like I'm forced to get 2 different sizes if possible and worry about the rest later

Damn tried the mesh Nmd today at Footlocker (never tried nmd's before) and i was suprised how uncomfy they felt compared to UB's. Dont get me wrong they were comfortable but i mean pure boost beats Nmd's comfortwise. The sole is so stiff didnt even feel like boost

Damn tried the mesh Nmd today at Footlocker (never tried nmd's before) and i was suprised how uncomfy they felt compared to UB's. Dont get me wrong they were comfortable but i mean pure boost beats Nmd's comfortwise. The sole is so stiff didnt even feel like boost
I concur to all of this.  On foot, it doesn't feel like boost at all.  You just have to remember that the NMD's aren't a performance model like the UB.

Last edited:

tried on those circa knits that droped on friday and told my brother the exact same thing. They felt worse than roshes to me comfort wise, plus having no insole didn't help :x

I concur to all of this.  On foot, it doesn't feel like boost at all.  You just have to remember that the NMD's aren't a performance model like the UB.

Yeah true. But that kinda stops all My plans of copping Nmd. Should just stick with UB

pure boosts also have no "insole".

I think the the levels of comfort comes from the amount of boost in each model. 

Back
Top Bottom