ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pk mono prices has gone down overnight... I was looking at ebay earlier to get an idea. Yesterday they were $400+. Today most sold at $350 and under.

Ok, so we all know that correct sizing is a challenge, whether UB or NMD...so, i need some help. Follow me here: I wear a size 12 in almost every shoe. However, my size 12 OG NMD are Sz. 12 and have enough room for what feels like a Sz. 13. After that NMD purchase, I copped core black UB's. The chick in the local boutique warned me of a tight fit with a Sz 12 and suggested I size up. I did. ..all the way to a 13 and I couldnt be happier.

The problem: Im hearing that the 3M UB amd Wool Grey fit....more snug...?? Is that right? Also, what all colorways are wool and/or carry a more true fit?

Last edited:
Ok, so we all know that correct sizing is a challenge, whether UB or NMD...so, i need some help. Follow me here: I wear a size 12 in almost every shoe. However, my size 12 OG NMD are Sz. 12 and have enough room for what feels like a Sz. 13. After that NMD purchase, I copped core black UB's. The chick in the local boutique warned me of a tight fit with a Sz 12 and suggested I size up. I did. ..all the way to a 13 and I couldnt be happier.

The problem: Im hearing that the 3M UB amd Wool Grey fit....more snug...?? Is that right? Also, what all colorways are wool and/or carry a more true fit?

I'm not sure if this helps: I'm a size 12 in most sneakers as well and just to compare, I'm a size 12 in Flyknit racers and I had to size down .5 sz for the grey wools but they are the only UB's that I currently own so I can't speak for any others

Last edited:

All my UBs are size 10. Most snug that I own is the silver then core black. 3m feel less snug. Thats just me.

Wow you got someone to trade Olives for those? I'm assuming you were the one adding cash on top?
Yup. Bcoz the hype over nmd here is crazy. And ppl dont really like the olives. Preferred cw for ub - og, core black, triple white

Correct. Added another USD50.

Pk mono prices has gone down overnight... I was looking at ebay earlier to get an idea. Yesterday they were $400+. Today most sold at $350 and under.
bumped a white for $400 a few hours ago. Was a size 8 though, probably makes a difference

I don't have a pair. I was telling that if I was able to scoop a pair of SB I will trade it with a WW. Size 10 just incase.
damn, only got an 11 and 12 in ww. Need those solebox over the woodwood mens

I would never trade my mens WW for the overrated Solebox. The WWs are so extremely clean and awesome. My favorite UBs after my creams easily.

Ive looked pretty much everywhere, anyone know where I can cop a size 6.5 / 7 / 7.5 Mens White Ultra boost for retail?

Last edited:
damn, only got an 11 and 12 in ww. Need those solebox over the woodwood mens

Personally the WWs kills the Soleboxes. So many subtle details on the WWs that make them so diffrent from every other collab...... But I'm also a sucker for black colorways [emoji]128552[/emoji]

I would never trade my mens WW for the overrated Solebox. The WWs are so extremely clean and awesome. My favorite UBs after my creams easily.
Agree to disagree. Mens are whatever to me but women's wood woods are fire. Would give up my double men pair for a solebox any day of the week.

I'm sure some fellow nter would assist you with that. Well you should try scooping one first on the 26th. Lol.
yea I'll be gunning for em, but may have other plans

Personally the WWs kills the Soleboxes. So many subtle details on the WWs that make them so diffrent from every other collab...... But I'm also a sucker for black colorways [emoji]128552[/emoji]
it's a cool pair of kicks but I like the solebox better and the women's wood wood with that strap :smokin :pimp:

I don't own one but I'm also a sucker for black colorways. I'm done with my hunt for creams. Now my hunt for WW will start. You have an idea how much WW mens is selling?

It will be hard to find a pair under $350, but agree they are so clean. 

Personally, I prefer my sns  over my ww  
pimp.gif

I don't own one but I'm also a sucker for black colorways. I'm done with my hunt for creams. Now my hunt for WW will start. You have an idea how much WW mens is selling?

Depends what size you are? And whether you hold out for a potential deal. But eBay prices currently range from $350-$500.

Last edited:

Very strange, since we've seen a bunch of pics of those with regular white sole.

Also that color red they're using for the boost material is not the greatest.

But you guys are normally on point with those ADC pics so I'll buy it.
They are legit, I'd drop the SKU on you so you can see for yourself but then these other sneaker twitters will snap it up like vultures.

#XOGOD tells no lies.

Back
Top Bottom