ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didnt realize the first time I wore them before that the heel section is jabbing on my heel...

*edit*. i was going crazy with what I read lol.

I still know what ou mean though, they were cutting my heel

Last edited:
Haha, terrible advice.

1) It doesn't look that bad
2) Chalks seem to have had the worst QC out of any UBs so far, flaws were par for the course with them. People either had to live with the flaws, sell the shoes off (still worth more than what you paid) or clean them themselves.
3) Try a toothbrush w/ soap and warm water.

Terrible advice? :lol:

If I'm not happy with a product it's going back.

He already tried cleaning it off. He can try masking it with diluted paint but as of now, that's an eye sore whether the shoes are limited or not.

Edit: he replaced the picture, and it doesn't look as bad. First photo looked like a wine stain

Last edited:
*edit*. i was going crazy with what I read lol.

I still know what ou mean though, they were cutting my heel

I knew that would confuse someone :lol: I was gonna say heel tab but it really is not the tab that jabs hahaha

Terrible advice?
laugh.gif

If I'm not happy with a product it's going back.

He already tried cleaning it off. He can try masking it with diluted paint but as of now, that's an eye sore whether the shoes are limited or not.
He hadn't tried that hard to clean them yet.

The product in question, even damaged, is worth much more than he paid for it so why would he return it and throw away the money he could make selling them?

He hadn't tried that hard to clean them yet.

The product in question, even damaged, is worth much more than he paid for it so why would he return it and throw away the money he could make selling them?

He said he tried using Jason markk wipes

He said he tried using Jason markk wipes
Yeah, and that equals not trying that hard. That's basically the least effort one could put forth. Jason Markk wipes, which are just glorified baby wipes, are designed for cleaning leather, not knit materials, they just rub the dirt into the knit.

Fairly well known that Jason Markk products aren't very effective on primeknit.

I have a size 8.5 grey wool but been wanting to trade for an 8....  thinking of swapping it locally for a mystery grey in my size. Do u guys think its a fair trade? I much prefer the wools over they MG tho theres none in my size D:

Anyone got on feet pics for the MGs to convince me?

Yeah, and that equals not trying that hard. That's basically the least effort one could put forth. Jason Markk wipes, which are just glorified baby wipes, are designed for cleaning leather, not knit materials, they just rub the dirt into the knit.

Fairly well known that Jason Markk products aren't very effective on primeknit.

Ditto just ran it accross basically to see what it would do lol again heres another pic. Can it easily been seen?....
View media item 1957867

Nah

Man I'm pretty damn OCD on my smeakers but i'd let that mark pass. After a light clean its gonna be close to invisible.

what products would you guys recommend for cleaning the white UBs? gf has a pair and hers are getting pretty dirty and looking to buy something that would make em look nice and clean again.

What kind of cleaner do you all use... when using a toothbrush to clean your boost?

I got triple whites.
just throw em in a washing machine bro , if you want use a pillow to put em inside so they dont get damaged but i have put em 3 times already and they havent get any damage at all 

Not even a full day wearing it and Im already wishing I wore UBs today... Didnt realize the first time I wore them before that the heel section is jabbing on my heel...

I had the same thoughts after just trying them on at home.

damn. Thought i was finally going to get an 11.5 wool. Adidas.com had the size loaded but of course its sold out. The wait  continues.

My core blacks are beat I need either a wool, mystery gray, or all white to restock in a 9.5 stat

Back
Top Bottom