ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the update on Olives?

Seen more and more of them popping up this past few days on FB groups.

They low key re stocked somewhere? 

I saw YTWW admin got some from German Outlet but thought that was a one off.

Whats the update on Olives?

Seen more and more of them popping up this past few days on FB groups.

They low key re stocked somewhere? 

I saw YTWW admin got some from German Outlet but thought that was a one off.
No update, still expensive & hard to find. Asia/EU exclusive so no chance of them dropping here even if there was a massive restock, which there won't be.

Yeah until someone again posts a photo of creams here. Lol
Nah, I'm legit over it. If a pair comes along or if Adidas finally stops ******* around and re-release them, great. If not, it's w/e. Ain't no point stressing over it anymore. 

A few CW's not shown in that Jul - Nov release chart. What if anything if confirmed about release for chocolate gradients, berry heel, grapes, obsidian etc. I'm guessing either just samples or later than November. 

Is there an April to May release schedule/summary anywhere? 
None from where I got it. I left one page because it doesnt have UB in it.

No update, still expensive & hard to find. Asia/EU exclusive so no chance of them dropping here even if there was a massive restock, which there won't be.
I dont think they ever dropped in EU. Im from the UK and they didnt come here. Just saw a German guy selling for £160. But i think i was too late :frown:

A few CW's not shown in that Jul - Nov release chart. What if anything if confirmed about release for chocolate gradients, berry heel, grapes, obsidian etc. I'm guessing either just samples or later than November. 

Is there an April to May release schedule/summary anywhere? 
None from where I got it. I left one page because it doesnt have UB in it.
I doubt that chart covers all the UBs that will release during that time frame.

@macg0120  where did it come from? Often those charts only cover one tier of retailers, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were other colorways going out to consortium stores & things like that...

I dont think they ever dropped in EU. Im from the UK and they didnt come here. Just saw a German guy selling for £160. But i think i was too late :frown:
Olives dropped in the EU. As mentioned earlier, the admin of an FB group just bought a bunch at a German outlet. Burgs seem to have been asia exclusive.

I doubt that chart covers all the UBs that will release during that time frame.

@macg0120
 where did it come from? Often those charts only cover one tier of retailers, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were other colorways going out to consortium stores & things like that...
Just saw it from a fb group. The guy that posted it didn't respond to any question. Heck don't even know if that price is our local currency since its too low. It maybe our local release knowing we don't get most colorways.

pimp.gif

Nah, I'm legit over it. If a pair comes along or if Adidas finally stops ******* around and re-release them, great. If not, it's w/e. Ain't no point stressing over it anymore. 
Good for you man. Hopefully if there is a restock you'll be able to scoop one.

The Solebox UBs will probably come in a similar number as the WoodWoods. A guy in the line when I bought my WWs, who was from Denmark where WoodWood is located, had actually called them to hear and they couldn't give an exact number how many each store gets but the WW guy had said he thought they had made around 3000 pairs, including the ones in their own store launch.

I asked Peter from SNS and he said he thought they would get around the same amount of pairs as they did at the WoodWood release. So I would guess around 3000 pairs are made from Solebox and releases, excluding their own release. Welp, good luck guys! :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom