ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he appears to be upset over computer nerds with shrimp ***** buying sneakers

we're actually an all-female power collective #riotgrrrlshrimps

#GIRLPOWER

Man first bots not shrimps. Im trying to join one of these collectives. I can never get what I want and always settle for the "next best option". I can't beat them so i'll join.

Unfortunately the interview process is done and we have already chosen another candidate. Best of luck with your career. :smile:

even after this, shrimps don't want me
wink.gif

#GIRLPOWER
Unfortunately the interview process is done and we have already chosen another candidate. Best of luck with your career. :smile:
Oh so you guys are girls...that makes more sense. Seeing how you never have had to deal with the consequences of bragging too much... 

Y'all the shrimp crew b/c of what your manhoods look like?

I'm not salty, already got my wood woods along with every other release I wanted so far this year.

Just mad annoyed that every time a hyped boost drops somewhere, these forums become inundated by these computer nerds who have no other meaning in life. If you actually help a few people out fine, but keep it on Twitter....these forums are meant for USEFUL information.

By the time you subhumans post your ish on niketalk...You're not helping anyone, you're just bragging...

Pics have been floating around, I posted a few in the NMD thread the other day, there are four colorways so far with that "digital camo" print or whatever it is. They were available on adidas.ru for a week or so, not sure if still up there. On mobile right now & can't find the links & pics though.
Ah...  Must have missed the post...  I avoided NMD thread after 3/17.  Lots of whining and salt in there the last few days LOL

Man its just shoes...  All fun and games... Sometimes we adults need to loosen up and stop "adulting"  
roll.gif

High key why y'all being so disrespectful to women in this thread? What we do? lol Clearly *real* men have no issue with bickering. All traits that you find unsavory aren't limited to women. I didn't wanna say anything but damn.

They're shoes. 

High key why y'all being so disrespectful to women in this thread? What we do? lol Clearly *real* men have no issue with bickering. All traits that you find unsavory aren't limited to women. I didn't wanna say anything but damn.

They're shoes. 
I treat respect-worthy women with respect. These are character traits I find to be unsavory, so why should I treat a person with those traits with respect...whether theyre a woman or not. 

Im done with this, I have a day ahead of me...just sucks when I come back to this thread, there will probably be shrimp all over this place. It might be cute at first, but ish gets tiring after a while. Enjoy the cooking
nthat.gif

Pics have been floating around, I posted a few in the NMD thread the other day, there are four colorways so far with that "digital camo" print or whatever it is. They were available on adidas.ru for a week or so, not sure if still up there. On mobile right now
Ah...  Must have missed the post...  I avoided NMD thread after 3/17.  Lots of whining and salt in there the last few days LOL

Found couple of the links

http://m.adidas.ru/krossovki-nmd/S79163.html?cgid=SEARCH

http://m.adidas.ru/krossovki-nmd/S79163.html?cgid=SEARCH

Back
Top Bottom