ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw someone from Poland with loads of Olive Ub's. Selling for £265.

It is so upsetting that they are out there in shops still and i will have to pay rape to get some :frown:

Man all this saltiness gotta stop. Get over it. Its just shoes. You eat some you lose some. Congrats to them for eating. No lets get back to where we were before.

Can you dm me too? I need to read a story before I sleep. Srs.
they booted me out because I was eating too much apparently. End of story 
laugh.gif

And NMD_LA is on... LOL  I bet more people will participate now they now what at stake Hahaha

I've only eaten offline. To those who havent eaten yet and are online only. Give that footwork a try.

I've only eaten offline. To those who havent eaten yet and are online only. Give that footwork a try.
thats how i got my mystery grey, sitting there in FA lol, passed on the wool though they have sizes in stock there and adidas 

Jealousy is an ugly trait. Can you teach me you ways? Lol.
I've been all manual. Every single pair I got was manually splash page waiting (no backdoor), or it was through the app. Plus, I have a good dude in chicago that helps me out. Bless you Brad lol.
the crazy thing is, I've yet to have gotten any help from them. Copped more stuff through your twitter updates... and those are free.. 
laugh.gif

I've been all manual. Every single pair I got was manually splash page waiting (no backdoor), or it was through the app. Plus, I have a good dude in chicago that helps me out. Bless you Brad lol.

the crazy thing is, I've yet to have gotten any help from them. Copped more stuff through your twitter updates... and those are free.. :lol:  
Same with you. Or I depend on pg62 to scoop a pair for me. Release in my country sucks.

All this bs in here. I just want some yeezys. OTs arent enough.

CIS had the scoop on the PK NMDs on ADC. But i still lost out

Back
Top Bottom